Restlessness in Sleepy City

LoriDavenport

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loraine shook her head as she knew she had to admit the truth,"Hank, i aint been to truthful to ya, Frank and Jesse, its the James brothers' and they roped me into helping them out t' rob the bank, as Joe has already found out, joe wasn't lying to Hank, he was telling you the truth, the only thing is, is I fell head-over-heels for you and I ran from the James boys, now they're out to kill me and ya'll, I backed out of their plans sos I wouldnt hurt ya'll, specially you Hank.

Loriane looked down as she felt her life flash beofre her eyes in a heartbeat.

Loraine quickyl got on her horse and looked to Hank,"No, I never did set out to use you ya want to believe it though, go ahead! But Hank I really do love you and ill go to my grave loving you!!"

with that Loraine looked to him one last time and shook he rhead blinking the tears away from her eyes,with a loud "YA" she was off towards the hotel to settle something with Frank.

Loraine's eyes turned solid black ,"Go ahead, Frankie!!! kill me!! have all these witnesses around ya, thought you were smarter than that?!!"

"Parently, yer big bright idea to drown Joe didnt work fellers, Hank saved him, and you didnt have the chance to see me break the news to poor ole hanl bout ya'll, tsk,tsk, no ya'll had to run off and leave poor ole joe t' die!!! twirnt expecting me and hank though was ya?"

"Ladies first," smirked Frank, his gun pointed right at her, debating whether to play along or just kill her now.

Hank held Joe a little tighter, seeing how cold and listless he was and gave a slight kick, urging the horse to go faster, afraid Joe might not last if they walked the whole way. "I gotcha Joe..." he whispered as the horse sped along the dusty road.