B.L., Alex and Daisy all got it right.

Congratulations Alex *FIREWORKS* You have reached the unbelievable milestone of 80 in a row correct!!! Between Dukesfest, your 80 and Daisy's 100 in a row from Duke or Dupe, it sure has been an amazing last several days. I'm trying to decide what's the most exciting of the 3 *scratches head while thinking* Well, since I didn't go to Dukesfest, I'll have to say that it's a tie between Alex and Daisy's streaks...LOL

Here's the next question....

Who painted most (actually I think maybe all) of Artie Benders masterpieces in real life?

B.L., Alex and Daisy all got it right.

Congratulations Alex *FIREWORKS* You have reached the unbelievable milestone of 80 in a row correct!!! Between Dukesfest, your 80 and Daisy's 100 in a row from Duke or Dupe, it sure has been an amazing last several days. I'm trying to decide what's the most exciting of the 3 *scratches head while thinking* Well, since I didn't go to Dukesfest, I'll have to say that it's a tie between Alex and Daisy's streaks...LOL

Here's the next question....

Who painted most (actually I think maybe all) of Artie Benders masterpieces in real life?

Rosco P Coltrane himself, James Best! :lol:

All 3 of you are right. Alex has 84 in a row.

What did the Doomsday Gang blow up in front of the courthouse on "The Ransom of Hazzard County"?

A) the Hazzard Square gazebo

B) a truck load of eggs

C) a patrol car

D) Enos's station wagon

E) a bank safe on the back of Cooter's towtruck

C... Rosco's patrol car...

B.L., the Doomsday gang was the deputy that Boss hired (Billy Joe Coogan from Cedar City) and Billy's partner. Enos's station wagon did get blown up but that was a different episode. Alex has 85 in a row right.

Also from "THe Ransom of Hazzard County" Enos had a different job when Coogan replaced him. What was Enos's new job?

A) preacher

B) business owner

C) Los Angeles police officer

D) postal employee

E) Commisioner of Records

F) Sheriff of Dixie County

B.L., the Doomsday gang was the deputy that Boss hired (Billy Joe Coogan from Cedar City) and Billy's partner. Enos's station wagon did get blown up but that was a different episode. Alex has 85 in a row right.

Also from "THe Ransom of Hazzard County" Enos had a different job when Coogan replaced him. What was Enos's new job?

A) preacher

B) business owner

D) postal employee

E. Commisioner Of Records

A) preacher

B) business owner

D) postal employee

E-- Commissioner of Records