Word Association

Meadowmufn

Aspercel

It's a 'Wonder Horse' from the movie 'The Horse in the Gray Flannel Suit'. Not really a wonder horse but it was the highest jumping horse in competition, in this movie at least.

horse-in-the-gray-flannel-suit-1968-r1-front-cover-41482.jpg

My mother was a big fan on Dean Jones and his movies, that is how I got to watch this a lot as a kid.

As this is a horse movie and Disney is the owner o the Golden Oaks ranch there probably e some scenes taken there, I should watch this one again.

Stuntman

The Fall Guy (Buddy played someone named Ozzie there)

He was in two episodes: 'The Adventures of Ozzie and Harold' and 'The Further Adventures of Ozzie and Harold'. In the first, Ozzie is a homeless guy with an invisible friend called Harold, but in the second, he gets a bang on the head and becomes Harold, a millionaire businessman.

When I was checking the episode names, I found that a 50s/60s TV series called 'The Adventures of Ozzie & Harriet' had an episode called 'The Fall Guy' :).

Cooter's Garage in 1962? that's a find. But wasn't the Garage originally made for the Dukes? This could mean the interior is one which can be easily redesigned to be something else.

The building dates to well before Dukes. It often played a livery stables, as seen here in the 1976 John Wayne movie 'The Shootist':

Shootist5.jpg

You can see the rest of my Midwest Street/Shootist screengrabs in the Hazzard Square thread.