Everything posted by 426GeneralLee
-
Movie Set Preview Link
Yeah I didn't mind Starsky and Hutch at all....but if they made a Dukes of Hazzard movie like that, I would be outraged...
-
Enos quotes
(after counting all the moonshine jugs filled with water) Enos - "Yep there's ten in each trunk" Extra - "Are ya sure Enos?" Enos - "Yes sir, I counted 20, then divide by 2"
-
Interview--Ben Jones hates the script
I agree with good ol Ben. This movie will be an embarassment to the original Duke of Hazzard....none the less, I'll still go watch it and buy the DVD of it, but, it will never mean as much to me as the orginal cast series did..
-
Grannie Annie
We all know who this dear old lady is..... Always doing artwork, not to mention a few conterfit bills on this side. Bo and Luke always go out and give her a hand with yard work, although it looks like Bo just goes over to see her grand daughter.
-
Movie Set Preview Link
Sounds good....yeah I was gonna say....if this was like Starsky and Hutch...
-
What kind of music do y'all listen to??
1 - HIM (from Finland) 2 - Rise Against 3 - Just a whole bunch of Duke type songs.
-
The Hazzard County Driver's Test
4 Errors Sorry, that's just a little bit more than the law will allow
-
Daisy Duke's 1973 Roadrunner
Nice job man....that's the first one of those I've seen that someone restored like Daisy's.
-
Cooter Quotes!
"Breaker one, breaker one, I might be crazy but I ain't dumb, Crazy Cooter comin' atchya, any you boy home on the Hazzard net c'mon" "Ahhh! Ya'll done scared my dog....you want me just ta put a window up there so you can just climb right one threw?" I dunno if that last one is 100% correct, but it's pretty close.
-
police car specs
They were automatics for sure, cause you can watch Rosco shift his into drive on the collum. As for the engines, I'm not really sure, I've never seen under the hoods of any of the patrol cars, but I would say either 318's or a 383, but I don't see the 383 happening...
-
Article-General Lee Chopper in church
I don't like that idea very much.......it's like the General Lee is getting too.....mainstream. Everyone seems to want to paint their car,bike, or....wheelbarrow like the good ol' General...
-
John Roland Wood video
That's the video right there....not bad, has some good chasin' parts in it.
-
Canadain General Lee....Maybe?
Yeah I remember that "fake" General Lee. Not bad....I was thinking of doing that to my car cause I'm painting it in the spring, but......it's just not right in my opinion...painting a none 68 or 69 Charger like the good ol' General Lee..
-
Detailed info on the General Lee?
No problem. Yeah, I'm not sure what the engine was that Bo and Luke put in the General....since I haven't seen "Happy Birthday General Lee" in years. But those are the 3 most likely engines.
-
Chase Music
Does anyone know any names of the songs that are used when the Dukes are gettin' away in the General?
-
Detailed info on the General Lee?
Chargers either had a 383, a 426 Hemi, or a 440 "Magnum". I do believe the General was suppose to have the 426 Hemi. but the show used alll the different engines. As far as the tranny, it had a 3 speed automatic, but 4 speed manual tranny's were also used.
-
Emrie Potter (sp)
You all know who I'm talking about. The guy who was trying to get married but the Dukes kept taking him back to Hazzard so he could either stamp that document or place his vote. I just watched that episode the other night.
-
am I crazy?
In the later seasons I think...I'm not sure though, I haven't seen that one in years, but it was one of my favorites
-
Can anyone confirm this?
I saw pics of it the first day it was debuted in Detroit......long story short....I was some dissapointed....a 4-door Charger?
-
Who's y'all's favorite DOH character?
Bo was always my favorite ever since I first watched the show...I think it as because he was always the one who'd make the General do the cool jumps and stuff...anyway 1 - Bo 2 - Luke 3 - Cooter 4 - Jesse 5 - Daisy / Rosco / Flash
-
What's in your collection?
I ain't got much.... 7 dinky cars. The General, Boss Hogg, and two Patrol cars from the early 80's, and the rest from the 90's. A 1:18 scale General lee A 1:25 scale General Lee A 1:25 scale, put together model of General Lee A Dukes of Hazzard bed spread. (which is pretty sweet) A Dukes of Hazzard t-shirt The original Waylon Jennings cassette with the Dukes of Hazzard theme on it.
-
Dukes on the GCN? (GameCube)
I was wondering if anyone out there has heard anything on if any Dukes of Hazzard games were coming out for the GameCube? I really want to play the Return of General Lee, but I don't wanna shell out $200 for the game and a PS2.
-
Art: Hazzard style, (take a look at this!!!)
hahaha, nice job.
-
John Roland Wood video
I've seen that video.....not bad...I'm not entirely inpressed with it, but it's good to see that the General lives on.
-
Canadain General Lee....Maybe?
Wow, I never would've thought I'd have found another east coast canadian on this site in a million years, you must be able to feel my pain when it comes to finding 69 Chargers.....I know of a guy who has a replica General ina town like 10 minutes from here, but he's not selling...at least not at a fair amount.