Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

426GeneralLee

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 426GeneralLee

  1. I'm lookin to find myself a 69 Charger....something that's not like a int car, but something that needs some restoration, but there's enough car there to restore..but still, the biggest problem is that I live on the east coast of Canada, and Charger's are gettin pretty scarse around these parts, anyone out there maybe have any idea of what I can do here?
  2. I can't wait until tonight...I like this episode I love to sit down and watch them good ol' boys 11pm everynight.
  3. Yeehaw! 88% dixie
  4. Man, that thing was so scary, when I used to watch the show when I was younger, I hated that thing....it look so...deadly.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.