Everything posted by 426GeneralLee
-
20 Years Ago Today....
Really......I don't even remember that episode anymore, it's been a long time....
-
Dukes in Hollywood?
? I have a copy on video tape.
-
Rosco, Rosco, Rosco....
Oh well Rosco - "....Well I had some help" Everyone - "From who" Rosco - "From my little fat buddy, Boss Hogg" Everyone - "Boss Hogg?!?" Mama Max - "who?" Rosco - "When the Boss, uhh "left" he left me a some notes about connin' people. See it says right here, When tryin to con someone, always pick con-men cause they're always lookin for somethin' for nothin" It's a lot like that, but not exact....it's from the first Reunion.
-
question
I bet Rosco would be in something a little faster then his normal Patrol Car...
-
Detailed info on the General Lee?
Here's some good info.. Make/Model - 1969 Dodge Charger R/T (Road and Track) Year - 1969 Engine - A 426 Hemi, with an Eldebrock torquer intake. Hemi is short for "Hemispherical", an engine design that provides more horsepower than any other V8, including the 440 Magnum. Some Generals had 440 Magnums, but the 426 Hemi was shown in many episodes. The General Lee also had headers with 3" exhausts. It had a street-stock stall converter. Carburetor - A four-barrel Holly 780 Double-Pumper. Transmission - A Chrysler "Torqueflite" A-727, the most durable automatic tranny ever built. In some episodes, however, a manual transmission was shown. Licence Plate - Georgia CNH 320.
-
Favorite Quotes???
Cooter - "Well the Sheriff impounded my car, so..." Luke - "..so you thought it only fair for you to take his"
-
News on Superbowl commercial
I hear that, I don't even like football and I watched the whole thing trying to see that commercial...
-
Rosco, Rosco, Rosco....
Well, if he would-a told Rosco, then he would've taken the boys to jail, for stealling that watch.
-
News on Superbowl commercial
I didn't see it either, I saw the Batman one though...
-
Waylon Jennings DOH Theme
I'm pretty sure it doesn't
-
CMT inside fame videos from doh
Nice, thanks for the link.
-
Rosco, Rosco, Rosco....
Rosco - " I mean, I chased the boys a lot. But it was never nothin personal, I'm just happy you could forgive and forget, Jesse." Uncle Jesse - "Well Rosco, the boys would-a been glad to know that, I forgave and forgot you"
-
Favorite Quotes???
Enos - "Come help me look for 'em sheriff" Rosco - "I can't Enos......I can't swim"
-
the start of things to come
Good luck I'm trying to find one too, but I can't even find any scarpped Chargers.
-
question
I'm pretty sure that was in the second season..
-
I can't believe it took me this long to notice this!
So basically, it's trying to say something like, "The rebels are the real winners"?...maybe?
-
Question?
"When they were handin' out good luck, Bo and Luke musta been out fishin'"
-
dukes at work
Not really....not many people around here even watched the Dukes of Hazzard when I did, and they aren't now, I guess they aren't "gear heads"....
-
I didn't know....
That Bo's full name was "Beauregard".....I knew Luke's was "Lukas" and Daisy's middle name was Mae AND that Uncle Jesse's middle initial was "L", but I never knew about Bo. I figured it was short for something, but not "Beauregard"....
-
Favorite Quotes???
Rosco - "Just do it, you dipstick" Cletus - " yeah well I hope you know that dipsticks are rich cause they live in oil"
-
Cletus, Cletus, Cletus...
Cletus has to be the best replacement character the show ever brought in.
-
Is Where YOU Live Anything Like Hazzard County?
I wonder if there is a REAL Hazzard County out there....somewheres
-
The Extreme Lee
What a waste of a perfectly beautiful 69 Dodge Charger
-
More new pics of Jessica as Daisy.
Yeeehawww!!! I mean....nice pics, keep 'em comin
-
Favorite Quotes???
Boss - "Enos, what are you scratchin' your head for, considerin', there ain't nothin' in it" Good ol' Boss Hogg...always with the good quotes.