Everything posted by 426GeneralLee
-
Quiz site--Which Dukes character are you?
Yeehaww! I'm Bo! You are Bo Duke. You are caring and carefree. You suffer from the "Peter Pan Syndrome" and it doesn't look like you'll be growing up anytime soon.
-
The actors and their ages.
Rosco (James) I thought looked really old, but then again, I don't know what his age is right now, he must be gettin up there...
-
did you notice
That episode was hilarious when Rosco see's the "Ghost of General Lee" in the Sheriffs impound, with Luke yelling at him "from beyond the grave". Hahah
-
I can't believe it took me this long to notice this!
I know me too. I have a friend who works at a DVD/CD store in town, so I can get them cheaper
-
My...........General........
Hmm maybe, when you say them the same it sounds like they are..
-
Is Where YOU Live Anything Like Hazzard County?
Yeah, there's always cops sitting just off the main road in towards town...it's funny because they sit like in the bushes and stuff just like Rosco and Enos
-
When did the show start using model cars for stunts?
I noticed that too, I was watching one episode and they pulled up in the general and from the side it had the tiny little marker lights on the fenders instead of the rectangular ones....an easy noticable difference between the 68 and 69
-
Question?
Hahah ohh yeahh, Cooters farm, I always forget about that place. Was it in any other episodes then that one?
-
Rosco, Rosco, Rosco....
"Enos, this is your superior office Rosco P. Coltrain, you gotch you're ears on c'mon"
-
Ending Credits Song
That's what I thought.....thanks
-
My...........General........
Yeeeeeahhhhh, for some reason the pic isn't working.....
-
My...........General........
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v628/82rollafan/toyota27.bmp I took that last December, so it looks exactly like that. This car is well known around here for, well, not too many good things. I'm surprised it can handle the little jumps I've put it through. But I did have to replace a transimission mount just after I did the jumps...haha it was jst a bunch of twisted metal.
-
Favorite Quotes???
(Bo see's the little kid spitting soda pop all over the inside rear window of the General) Bo - "watchya doin there little fella" Kid - "squirtin' flies" Bo - "hahah, I hate kids"
-
Question?
I guess because........actually, I don't know. He could go under this board, but he was really too "important" to the show to be a sub-boared character.
-
New Jessica as Daisy pics...
Not as good as Cathy in the original series...........uhh but anyway, she'll do
-
Is Where YOU Live Anything Like Hazzard County?
I know where I live it is....all kinds of convinient back roads to drive off on to with lots of fun shortcuts and dips and humps to jump over. I may not have ramped very high because my little 82 Corolla would never handle it, but I have had him flyin a few times. Plus there's always someone around to have a race with and around here a lot of people ever talk like the country boys do. With a lot of "improper" english. I even have my own CB...although, it's not in my car....yet...
-
Chase Music
Damn.....I wish I had it that easy.....I have a few songs that are ok to drive like the Duke boys drive to...but it's not the same
-
hazzard in hollywood
I have them both on Cassette......except, I taped them off TV.
-
Did Coy & Vance ever appear with Bo & Luke?
For some reason my little brother is a huge Coy fan....ever since we frist watch the first episode with Coy and Vance in it. And since they drove away with a 64/65 Mustang, that turned out to be his favorite car of all time. Same as for me and the 69 Dodge Charger. I actually drove around to junkyards today looking for some, and I found a few, but they were COVERED in snow, so I'll come back when it gets melted.
-
mtv link
I hear that.......but yeah, the link doesn't work for me.
-
Rosco, Rosco, Rosco....
Catch Phrases - "kew kew, I got'em, I got'em, this time I really got'em, kew kew" - "This is Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrain" - "Little fat buddy"
-
I can't believe it took me this long to notice this!
I just watched that episode last night
-
The Hazzard County Driver's Test
haha......to make driver easier, just yell "Yeeeehaawwww", and floor it...hey, it works
-
Ending Credits Song
Anyone know what the song's called that's being played at the end of every show, you know, when Rosco is chasing the Gneral in circles?
-
I can't believe it took me this long to notice this!
Yeah they didn't use that for very long. The only time I remember seeing it is in like one of the first few episode where it has that little kid spitting water or whatever all over the back window....little *******.....anyway, I forget what it means, I used to know cause my uncle told me...