Everything posted by Julieduke
-
Does anyone Know the Name of the Dukes New Movie Comming out
Take I-75 south from Ohio and wait until exit 43 and you will be in Hazerd,Ky . The Reason I know this is because on vacation I drove by the place, and stopped in a gas station around the place. I didn't see The General Lee by thow.
-
Who's the "Balladeer" gonna be?
Listen to his Jim Croce cover of "You don't mess around with Jim" and listen to "Big, Bad Boss"they are alike in tune. And also they need the song on the soundtrack of course Josh Turner singing it thow.
-
NASCAR season 2005.....
Well, what if Daisy had signing the national athem.
-
NASCAR season 2005.....
I know now the Longstreet B. Davenportwas the skinny guy and B.B Davenport was the heavier guy now,.
-
drink beer
I worked at A@W All American Food, I could get all the free A@W I wanted so I kind after three months working there fours years ago, I lost my taste for there root Beer. I like Barg's and also IBC when I can get it, I remember about eleven or so years ago I was working at a Tele-marketing place and couple of us had IBC's with us in the office. And the manager thought he had beer with, you know how the IBC bottle's are brown and kind of look like a actual Beer.
-
question
He probaly would getting Enos or Cletus to box him in.
-
question
I had read a fanfiction a year ago called "A Knight In Hazzerd" and in part of KItt is giving Rosco driving pointers, and at the end of it Rosco drives off in kitt.
-
Where was Rosco in season 2?
there was Clifton James, Dick Sargent(if James Best would left the show for good he would made a good Replacement) and James Hampton.
-
Beverly hillbillies
Jethro as another Deputy for Rosco, he wouldn't be very funny but not to bright. Or even Better yet, he is Cooter's assitant at the garage.
-
KITT vs. General Lee
Knight Rider season two -April 12, 2005. the Dukes of Hazzerd Season Three- May 31, 2005.
-
Smokey And The Bandit
Every Girl wanted to be the Trans Am with the Bandit after that movie?
-
NASCAR season 2005.....
He didn't have Cooter, Uncle Jesse and Daisy out there helping him.
- General Discussion
-
Hazzard Vehicle Quiz
I think I am full fledged Charger fan, I have built a 1969 General Lee Model Kit and 1967 Lime Green with Orange interior with peace decals on it. A 1971 Charger gold and a Low rider, I am waiting or the Wheels of Fire to come out with the New Charger. I just love those Chargers.
-
Hello everyone
Nice picture, do you own that car?
-
NASCAR season 2005.....
He did get third on sunday.
-
The next generation
I like it.
-
Heres a Question.
Well the Bruce Wayne doesn't know the backroads.
-
Beverly hillbillies
Could you see Granny getting mad because Rosco she couldn't her jug with her.
-
Trivia - what show has a unique connection with DOH?
John Schneider, Sonny Shronyer, Ben Jones , James Best and Catherine (Cannonball Run 2 she had the fancy sports car with the other girl in the show). Catherine Bach acted with Clint Eastwood In "Tenderfoot and Lightfoot" back in 1974. Sorrell Booke guest-starred in M.A,S.H,. as General Barker back in 1972. James Best , Denver Pyle guest-starred in "The Andy Griffith Show". Rick Hurst was in Mash as well as Sanford and Son at one time. Peggy Rea was in the Waltons as well, oh one more thing Hal Smith was in Rip: Henry Flatt but first he was Otis the Town Drink on "The Andy Griffith Show".
-
KITT vs. General Lee
They should settle this question at this year's DukesFest if the people behind Knight Rider ain't to chicken to settle the question. Stunt Driver to Stunt Driver and nothing fancy just quarter mile race and than will answer the question that bugged fans of both shows for years
-
Who's the "Balladeer" gonna be?
Cool good choice, can he fill Waylon's boots thow.
-
2004 HAZZARD TOUGH MAN CONTEST
Julie Ann Duke age 29 5"11" 180lbs Daughter of Bo Duke, and Blonde like him Charming as ever, can flirt my way out of speeding ticket if I have to,.
-
Does anybody have the DOH ...
James Best Actually did make release a song in the 60's as a 45 record format or Vinyl under Jim Lindsey.
- DOH Season 3