Everything posted by Webb
-
Happy Birthday Cooter
Thanks for letting me know I didn’t know about this. I respect everyone’s opinion as well. If I see actors/singers post political statements I usually try and not let it bother me because it ruins it if you look too much into it when you’re favorite singer or actor is not who you thought they were.
-
A-Z Game
Rosco often GOT threatened to lose his job or be fired by Boss
-
Happy Birthday Cooter
Am I missing something? Or do you mean Ben as a person vs his character.
- Word Association
-
A-Z Game
Today is BEN Jones Birthday!
-
Happy Birthday Cooter
Happy Birthday Ben! (I may be crazy but I ain’t dumb) - Cooter Davenport
-
Happy Birthday Sonny!
What a great name for your puppy Roger. I assume she is named after Lulu Coltrane Hogg? Happy Birthday to her!
-
Happy Birthday Sonny!
Happy Birthday Sonny!! We all love Enos. It’s hard to believe Sorrell was only 5yrs older than Sonny always seemed like Boss was old enough to be Enos’s dad.
-
A-Z Game
Peggy REA was only in 19 episodes but felt like more
- Word Association
-
Mistakes (Bloopers)/Things I've Noticed About The Show
Every time I rematch Dukes (for the thousandth time) I notice new things I’ve never noticed before like in Ding Dong the Boss is Dead, Boss’s Cadillac is at Cooters with the note on it. When the scaffolding almost falls on him you can see the Cadillac in front of the steps. Then when Boss goes to get in his car he walks over to Cooters and gets the car and reads the note. I’m sure someone else has noticed this but I like noticing new things when you aren’t focusing on it you don’t really notice.
-
A-Z Game
The Duke boys were always ONTO Boss & Rosco
-
Hewey, Dewey and Jamie Lee Hogg
I agree hard to believe he is 74! He definitely doesn’t look it. I meet him in Pottsville, Pennsylvania along with Tom Wopat & Catherine Bach.
-
A-Z Game
Cooter had a YELLOW tow truck
-
Hewey, Dewey and Jamie Lee Hogg
Happy 74th Birthday Hughie. Enjoyed meeting you on the weekend.
-
A-Z Game
Say hello from ROSCO
- Word Association
-
What shows did you grow up with?
Growing up at my grandparents we watched shows like Dukes, The Golden Girls, Three’s Company, All in The Family, Mash, & Smokey and The Bandit ( not a show but love it just as much as Dukes ) too many to name so many classics. But nothing will ever compare to Dukes.
-
Prayers for Skipper Duke
Sorry to hear Skipper.
-
Pottsville Car Show 2025
Thanks Roger, you’re so lucky to have met Rosco. I would have loved to talk to James Best about dukes. If only could back in time haha. I was a fan back then never had the chance to go.
-
Pottsville Car Show 2025
Looks like my pictures are too big to send. Tried to attach them
-
Pottsville Car Show 2025
Decided to take a last minute 6hr drive down to Pottsville for the first time to meet Catherine Bach, Tom Wopat, Jeff Altman, and Miss Alma was amazing meeting the cast. It was from 12-5. We waited in Catherine’s line from 12 until just after 1. She was so nice to talk with and will have a conversation with you despite the hour long line to meet her. She joked around with us and has a great sense of humour. Will definitely go back to meet her again. Tom gave out autographed CDs and was very funny as well when he was trying to put on 80s hits on his phone. His line was only 10 minutes thankfully as I couldn’t do another hour in line. Some people told us he wasn’t nice and that wasn’t the case at all he was very greeting. Didn’t have to wait in line for Jeff, he was very excited to meet fans and loved to talk. He was on the radio talking about how he was supposed to be there by 11pm Friday night but got delayed and had to take the bus until 3am and said he had never “driven a bus” before as a joke. Good selection of Cooters Merchandise for sale by Miss Alma. Couldn’t ask for nicer people. I was wondering if anyone here on Hazzard net was at the show??
-
A-Z Game
LITTLE Fat Buddy
- Word Association
- Word Association