Everything posted by Roth Potter
-
Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard
I've looked at that article and by the looks of the damage on the front fender I would say it is one and the same car.
-
Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard
- Shattered
Hey i1976, Your story is very good. i'm enjoying it very much. I wish they would come online even faster as I love to read them.- Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard
- Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard
- Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard
- Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard
- Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard
John was 18 when they started filming. I too liked him more in the later seasons, if I have to be really honest with you he looks better now then when they started filming Dukes.- Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard
- Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard
- Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard
- Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard
Thanks for the reaction i1976.- Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard
- Word Association
- Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard
- Shattered - Feedback and doubts about writing
Hey i1976, Shattered is the first fanfic i've ever read. I think it wasn't too dark and you surely did not betray the characters as you say, I think you really opend the characters up in a very good way. I've never watched the series Enos but i'd really like to. As you write in Shattered, Los Angeles is a dangerous place. Which you portray very good with the flashbacks, I really like them. They are a bit short but tell everything the readers have to know. I liked the foggy begining, they make you want to read more and more. but reavealing a bit more in one chapter is also good from time to time. Because if its always foggy people will lose interest, there needs to be a good balance which I think you nailed perfectly.- Real Hazzard Net
I'm not exactly sure what you mean. Your thinking about a sort of Facebook for Dukes of Hazzard Fans only? About the friends list and text you can check out someones profile. There you can find their articles, blog entries, conversations and friends.- Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard
thank you i1976, I really appreciate it because sometimes I have the idea i'm doing it for nothing. but thats probably because most people look through it but don't react, and I can't see the amount of views. But don't worry about the fact that it will be scattered between all the other threads, I still have a 100 pictures to post and I expect it to become more.- Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard
- Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard
- More Computer Problems
according to wikipedia malware is: using a laptop doesnt make it more sensitive to malware. a laptop is simply said a computer in a portable exterior. Roger, can i ask you what anti-virus software you are using? I hope for you the problems are fixed soon.- Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard
- Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard
- Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard
No, it's not a picture i got signed unfortunatly.- Duke Farm
I saw a floorplan ones on wekke's photobucket account, I might have it saved somewhere on my local hard drive.Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
- Shattered