Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Roth Potter

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Roth Potter

  1. Unfortunatly I couldn't find many Ucle Jesse pictures but i tried my best to find the best ones.
  2. I think that i near impossible, it would be very cool though. The only thing you can view which were never aired are some bloopers and the screentests of John and Tom. here are the bloopers if you haven´t seen them yet. Also, i saw this funny joke. i might not be the Dukes but it still is about John Schneider.
  3. big
  4. I might be wrong but it seems to be Grady Byrd in this picture as the sheriff.
  5. That you guys for the kind words. I really appreciate it.
  6. If i remember it correctly these pictures are for a Museum in Covington.
  7. original from the Vance Duke Fanclub on MySpace.com original from the Vance Duke Fanclub on MySpace.com
  8. Thank you Roger. Jack Gill is jumping the Hazzard Police car. I belive this the Grannie Annie jump so it would Al Wyatt Jnr. Gary Baxley in action. Jack Gill going through the barn.
  9. I believe the guy on the right is Jack Gill, a stuntman on the Dukes.
  10. How come? your on internet now aren't you? for $1.99 you can download an episode on amazon. I'm not sure if this is actually from Dukes.
  11. Nature
  12. for some reason she seems to be sitting at someone else's chair.
  13. hoos, thank you for that link. I've just read them all and there is some very interesting background information I didn't know about yet.
  14. Yes, it is posted on the first page of this topic.
  15. No problem, just doing what i think is right. sharing the good atmosphere of the show.
  16. During the episode 'Big Daddy' Rosco is switching the license plate of the General Lee, supposedly a goat comes to him and starts to lick him. when the goat goes away you can seen Rosco turning his head and revealing the food the goat was eating from his neck.
  17. Original from Sonny Shroyers Myspace. I heard this picture is from a museum down in covington.
  18. That will only work when you have a loose soldering, it will melt them back together slightly. If it already broken i don't see why you shouldn't try it. don't put the oven too high though as you might melt some other parts inside. But the easiest and safest way is just to buy a new laptop.
  19. Okay, thanks Roger. Ill do that, even without new ones i can still expand my dukes knowledge.
  20. Confederate Flag
  21. Okay, i will do that in the future. thanks the the tip.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.