Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Roth Potter

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Roth Potter

  1. Sound
  2. You? there are more then 1 person posting pictures now. Thank you very much for the kind reaction i1976. Orignal from ebay user greenjeepwrangler Iroginal from ebay user greenjeepwrangler
  3. Fire Chief
  4. Herbie! Nah, i'll say Car Make.
  5. Thank you for the contributions CDoherty. especially the one from Tommy Sarmento's workshop is very nice! This is a Dukesfest rare picture, if i'm right its the jump where they flipped the General. so it must have been an early Dukesfest. I believe this is from the 2005 movie where they jump the General Lee in Atlanta onto the freeway.
  6. I was thinking it was Argentinian, but now i see 'Bo e Luke' I should have known it listening to the Italian Dukes Intro.
  7. Just yesterday I found out Corey Eubanks has his own youtube channel with very interesting Stories about the stunts he did. This is Summary of his Dukes of Hazzard stunt stories. For the people who do not know who Corey is, He was a Stuntman on the Dukes. Dukes starts at 1:05 Dukes starts at 6:12 Dukes starts at 1:47 From the start. Dukes stars a 1:37
  8. Yes, I know that the picture is mirrored. That's how I found it.
  9. Jump
  10. That i did not notice but if you look at his youtube name and the credits of the boy in the video you can see they have something in common.
  11. I found a video on youtube I thought I should share. Sorry if it had been posted already.
  12. Great to have you back CDoherty!
  13. Imagination
  14. Now I know the forum better i found out about the views, And i can't thank you guys enough for looking through it. Even if you do not comment. Yeah, and he didn't speak loud enough either.
  15. Original from imagecollect.com Original from imagecollect.com
  16. Monopoly
  17. I've had myself a look on IMDB and found this: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0343869/ it's from 24 december 1980 instead of 81 but it has the actors I wrote in my last post. Now if there was just some way of watching that =S The good thing is that i did found a trailer for it though. According to the website that trailer is from IMDB has a review about it, but i could not find it so i copied the review of that website to here. It started off with John driving the General Lee down a dirt road and dropping it off at the studio garage because he would be gone for a while, "going back home". He then took his rental car to a fairgrounds in his home state. Somehow along the way he bumped into Ray Charles (who sang Georgia) and Barbara Mandrell and sang songs with them, giving his usual Bo Duke enthusiasm the whole time. When the hour was over, he drove back to the studio to pick up the General again where he drove back down that same dirt road again.
  18. Thats what I meant, it was not from the show. It was made for a TV special recorded in Georgia in 1981 with Ray Charles and Barbara Mandrell, then at the end of the show John has to get back to filming Dukes so they prepped this charger to look like a General Lee. According to the source of the picture this was one of the two Cars used in the Carnival of Thrills jump as it has orange painted rocker panels and this Tv special being recorded in 1981. But as it has no CB Antenna and and orange R/T badge I do not think it is one of those two cars as I bet those two cars were totally bend too.
  19. This image was on John Schneider's website after he sold one of his General Lee's on Ebay. This picture and the one above are from some show in Georgia where multiple actors from different TV shows came. As you might be able to notice. It's not a Warner Brothers General Lee as it has backup light's, an R/T logo and no CB Antenna.
  20. Thanks for that info Hoss, I thought it must have been before the 1st reunion movie as Rosco doesn't have those gold looking things on his shoulders.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.