Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Roth Potter

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Roth Potter

  1. I've looked at that article and by the looks of the damage on the front fender I would say it is one and the same car.
  2. Hey i1976, Your story is very good. i'm enjoying it very much. I wish they would come online even faster as I love to read them.
  3. John was 18 when they started filming. I too liked him more in the later seasons, if I have to be really honest with you he looks better now then when they started filming Dukes.
  4. Lug Nut
  5. Hey i1976, Shattered is the first fanfic i've ever read. I think it wasn't too dark and you surely did not betray the characters as you say, I think you really opend the characters up in a very good way. I've never watched the series Enos but i'd really like to. As you write in Shattered, Los Angeles is a dangerous place. Which you portray very good with the flashbacks, I really like them. They are a bit short but tell everything the readers have to know. I liked the foggy begining, they make you want to read more and more. but reavealing a bit more in one chapter is also good from time to time. Because if its always foggy people will lose interest, there needs to be a good balance which I think you nailed perfectly.
  6. I'm not exactly sure what you mean. Your thinking about a sort of Facebook for Dukes of Hazzard Fans only? About the friends list and text you can check out someones profile. There you can find their articles, blog entries, conversations and friends.
  7. thank you i1976, I really appreciate it because sometimes I have the idea i'm doing it for nothing. but thats probably because most people look through it but don't react, and I can't see the amount of views. But don't worry about the fact that it will be scattered between all the other threads, I still have a 100 pictures to post and I expect it to become more.
  8. according to wikipedia malware is: using a laptop doesnt make it more sensitive to malware. a laptop is simply said a computer in a portable exterior. Roger, can i ask you what anti-virus software you are using? I hope for you the problems are fixed soon.
  9. No, it's not a picture i got signed unfortunatly.
  10. I saw a floorplan ones on wekke's photobucket account, I might have it saved somewhere on my local hard drive.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.