Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Roth Potter

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Roth Potter

  1. Oh, wow! I knew some parts were plastic but I thought some was wood too. You fooled me with it, good job!
  2. Looks good. How do you cut thewood? Do you buy special wood for this or something?
  3. Grilled.
  4. It's very hard to replace the main Characters with others. Coy and Vance visiting Bo and Luke afterward would have been nice. Original from ebay user greenjeepwrangler. Seems like boss made friends with the toy makers. I got no clue from which magazine this could be. I don't know what happened wo the police sign but it looks very bad. I don't think it's bird poo. Original from ebay user greenjeepwrangler. From the second outing of Cale Yarborough on the show.
  5. Oh wow, just Wow! In those picture it looks almost finished. Is it or are there lots of details which need doing still?
  6. Coy and Vance just before their photoshoot on Midwest street. Waiting for General Lee boys? There he is! Don't scratch the paint!
  7. Remember this one? I watched this episode again today and noticed another blooper which was already in this recorded part. Waylon says that Emery made the arrest, but in the whole episode was no emery! It was Wilbur Fudge!
  8. Recently I was searching for some pictures on Google and saw that they updated the searches. Now almost half of the pictures are from this thread. Makes it harder for me to search on Google for new pictures. I don't remember ever seeing this picture. A card game I never saw. I wonder who the cop with the glasses is supposed to be. boss pointing a gun at Rosco?
  9. Donald Duck
  10. Cooter's Girl. This is probably between one of the soundstages. I didn't know they had their own private parking space, but it was to be expected. Clearly taken inside one of the soundstages. I don't remember this from the show, I guess it was only for the photoshoot.
  11. You make all this stuff by hand? Very nice!
  12. I remember the episode of Top Gear USA, but this was better.
  13. I've seen that video before, but forgotten about it. thanks for posting it. I don't recognize most shows though.
  14. Buttermilk You should know who drank buttermilk on the show.
  15. And another one! This time they even mention the Dukes a few times in the Chargers part.
  16. Well, I think most of what people wanted to know. They find as most questions have been answered about the show. Also, there aren't things like new pictures as there just aren't any new ones left.
  17. teeth
  18. That was at TT circuit Assen here in the Netherlands. I wasn't there unfortunately. I saw Max Verstappen do donuts today though.
  19. knife
  20. I don't know if I read it somewhere or heard it on the DVD, but the Bikini scene in One-armed Bandits was taken in late 1978. So it was very cold. On top of that it was taken in the early morning, so I guess that's why she looks different. She looks like she just woke up there.
  21. I updated it. I remembered that guy was a little mad one someone, now it falls into place with Alonzo
  22. I don't want to go off-topic but who is the guy on the left? I think I seen him in a Herbie movie.
  23. I forgot from which episode this was. From The Everything Dukes of Hazzard Related Tribute Page on Facebook. for some reason I think this was not a promotional picture. from filming of 'Mary Kaye's Baby'. The blue car should be just right of this picture. Sonny, James and the film crew are watching John and Tom take a shot.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.