Everything posted by RodneyAtkinsFan
-
Hazzard homecoming 2012
Cain't wait, though Kelsey won't be able to go, she's way to busy during that time! :/ Oh well...I am gonna be thar! Just gotta go to Arizona to see me gram gram and Aunt, then go back to Colorado for awhile and then eventually go back to Virginia... And well...yoll know whut I'd be-a doin! PEACE OUT!
-
Family stuff...:D
Idk, but just like the Duke family (sorta)...my family is more hot tempered and stubborn to give up, but from my dad's side, Irish, Danish and Cherokee rule on that side, on my mother side is Irish and Mexican...But on me father's side, it's a strong bloodline, the Hoods are one tough cookie type group, but the men act like lions (protecting family from rivals and loving their family), while the women act more like bears (protecting their children and loving their family)...thats the best way I know to describe my family...tiz me dad's side is related to Princess Diana and Elvis Presley...soo ya....lol My family are the type to not call 9-1-1, they grab a gun, but they never take revenge on nobody! They might keep a grudge for as one might have 'burnt their bridges.' But I am an oddball from the family, unlike everybody else, I am what my friends call an 'rainbow emo,' as I am always happy and they call me crazy because I keep seeing happy faces in weird places. I laugh at just about anything, which got me in trouble a few times, but hey, thats just me peoples...PEACE OUT!
-
Hazzard Stalker Strikes again!!
You don't have bad fanfictions...I seem to like them, but Kelsey and I...well...We struggle a bit....LOL We should be the ones receiving that hate mail...not only that, but it kinda brightens me up...thats weirder than a hairless dog...but hey...I'm different! xD I'mma odd little eggy!
-
James Best - Twilight Zone episode
When I saw this post, I was all like "No way!" And I got dis-comfortable... LOL anyways...Which episode was it? Cuz I watch Twilight Zone like all the time!
-
December 21st 2012
Well, Brian...I think that is nuttin but rif raf...needs ta be thrown in the garbage can...The world will end when it ends, we ain't gonna know when it does and until then, I live out ma days bein so darn happy and crazy, bein on tha loose! xD
-
Real Life Spooky Stories
Here's something that scared the pants off of me and Kelsey. One night we was both in our living room, just sleeping our heads away, then the next minute, we where awakened by my dog jumping up and off of the couch, running into the kitchen quickly. The next moment, me and Kelsey looked at each other and that was when we saw IT. The thing was large, like a six or five foot dude, it was a big black shadowy figure that had red gleaming eyes, the thing stared at use both...then me and Kelsey started shouting, "In the name of Jesus Christ leave us alone." We only had to say it once, before the thing just disappeared. Then the next night, I was alone and I had to go downstairs for something and I saw it again, perked up in the corner of a room, staring at me with it's gleaming bloody red eyes....totally scared me once again and instead of standing around shouting at it, I ran right back up the stairs. To this day, when ever I go downstairs, I have that feeling that the thing still stares at me. But the story of the house that I currently live in...When the house was being built up by a dude, he fell off the roof and died, idk if it is him, but it really scares me half to death to know that somebody died on our property. Yeesh...
-
What are you listening to???
Oooh....oooh....I know...Something that might fit a little with me and the police.... 5-1-5-0-Dierks Bentley.... somebody beat me upside the head...I've got this song really stuck in me head! lol Ever since I met you girl, you been on my brain I can’t think of nothing else but you all night and day It’s like I got a first class seat up on Ozzy’s train It’s driving me insane 5-1-5-0, somebody call the po-po I’m goin’ crazy, thinkin’ ‘bout you baby 5-1-5-0, just this side of loco I’m goin’ crazy, think I love you baby I gotta get your number girl, I gotta call you up I gotta get you ridin’ shotgun in my truck This little bit of you I’ve got, it ain’t good enough Yeah, you got me all messed up 5-1-5-0, somebody call the po-po I’m goin’ crazy, thinkin’ ‘bout you baby 5-1-5-0, just this side of loco I’m goin’ crazy, think I love you baby Cause I, ain’t never felt like this, no And I, I just need one kiss, from you And I’ll be good as new If I don’t get some of your sweet lovin’ no tellin’ what I might do 5-1-5-0, somebody call the po-po Think I’m losin’ my mind, girl 5-1-5-0, just this side of loco Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah 5-1-5-0, somebody call the po-po I’m goin’ crazy, thinkin’ ‘bout you baby 5-1-5-0, spinnin’ my head like a yo-yo I’m goin’ crazy, think I love you baby But to save yoll the heap...5-1-5-0 is police code for crazy person on the loose I'm just a 5-1-5-0 tonight...think I drank to much coffee! (I just love these little smilies! =D)
-
I've always wondered...
I've always wondered whut Uncle Jessie grew on his farm...I never knew...does somebody know the answer? If ya do, please answer meh post! XoXo - thanks =D
-
Piece Of Work
Been workin on a piece with Kelsey while I am staying with ma bff...its quite easy with two people ya know...just need some colored pencils....idk if she wants me to tell yall, but I'll let yall in a little secret...me and Kelsey both Love how Rosco reacts...and we both know how her mustang acts to me...LOL. Git this, if you stand by Spirit's (the mustang Kelsey owns) stomach, he'll reach around and nip ya right in the back...so...we are doing a series of photos....I feel so guilty to draw Spirit nippin Rosco in the back on the third photo... But....eerm...I hope Kelsey doesn't find out I told ya...uum... I'll just....yea...run AWAY! (xD Oh these funny faces..I'mma havin fun wifth dem! =D)
-
Welcome to HazzardNet - Introductions
HNet Name - RodneyAtkinsFan Name - Elizabeth Age - 16 Location - Colorado Occupation - Jockey Married or Single - Single Children - None Favorite Movie - Anything with my cuz (Elvis Presley) in it. Marley & Me, Wild Hogs, Ghost Rider, Ghost Rider; Spirit of Vengeance, Spirit the Stallion of the cimarron, Happy Feet, Ace Ventura: Pet Detective, Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls, Marmaduke, Secretariat, Black Beauty, Flicka, Black Stallion, Hidalgo, Racing Stripes, Running Free, The Horse Whisperer, The Horse Boy, War Horse and Virginia's Run. Favorite group - Rodney Atkins, Brad Paisley, Toby Keith, Aaron Tippin, Eric Church, Blake Shelton, Johnny Horton, Waylon Jennings, Alan Jackson, Hank Williams Junior, Willy Nelson, Boxcar Willie, Rebel Son, Johnny Cash, Elvis Presley, Rhett Adkins, trace adkins, Brooks'n Dunn, Alabama, Ray Stevens, Johnny Paycheck, Dolly Parton, john schneider and lastly but not least; Tom Wopat. Favorite TV show - Dukes of Hazzard, 'Mork and Mindy,' 'Happy Days,' 'Laverne & Shirley,' 'Sabrina, the Teenaged Witch,' 'The Facts of Life,' 'Batman,' 'Family Ties,' 'The Saddle Club,' 'I Love Lucy,' 'The Golden Girls,' 'Alf,' 'Brady Bunch,' 'Bonanza,' 'Gunsmoke,' 'Andy Griffith Show,' 'Three's Company,' 'M*A*S*H,' 'Batman; The Animated Series,' 'Bait Car,' 'COPS,' 'World's Wildest Police Videos,' 'World's Dumbest,' 'All Worked Up,' 'Lizard Licked Towing,' 'Operation Repo,' 'South Beach Tow,' 'Forensic Files,' ' Cartoon Planet'(old and new), and 'Impractical Jokers.'
-
Poll for Dukes of Hazzard: The Beginning
Naww...I think all the new stuff they can just shove it, most of it is predictable or it is just plain and outright stupid, although there are some situations that the movie is okay, like Ghost Rider and Ghost Rider; Spirit of Vengeance.
-
Hi yall....
I saw Kels workin this area, thought I'd come and check it out. So's anyways, how bout a little bitty of meh, eh? I'm random...I like to eat tacos, tacos are awesome, uum....Oh yea...Of course I like the Dukes, but I think Rosco is funny, though meh friend Kels blurts Rosco's sentences at times (not of randomness), but unlike mehself, I like to be random at odd times. I just wrote alot here....eat bananas! As meh name says...I like Rodney Atkins, got to meet him more then.......well actually I've seen him for, what? Six years now, he's a nice dude. If yalls wonderin who he is, well....he's a country singer since his 2005 hit single... If Your Going Through Hell! =D I just love his music! In fact, went out to see his special concert and in one of his singles (Take A Backroad) he sung Ole waylon's song (Good Ole Boys)! It tickled me pinker than a baby's hide! I was so thrilled to death!
- Hello from Hood, Virginia