Everything posted by Hobie Hartkins
- Word Association
-
Question About Hobie
Thanks! YES!! I KNEW I had seen him before!! I remember him from both! ( And of course I have Cooter's Confession!)
-
Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard
That was definitely a great pic of daisy!! She looked....ummm...a LOT different in the one armed bandits, where she was wearing a bikini....I always wondered about that......
-
Question About Hobie
My thoughts exactly! Hey, who is the black guy in the above picture? I've seen him somewhere before!
-
Question About Hobie
I had a question about Hobie....I forgot who played Hobie and I also ( and this is what really bugs me!) can't remember....WHERE HAVE I SEEN HIM BEFORE??? He used to be on something before the Dukes! I think he MAY have played a drunk then to....???
-
Word Association
Wow!! ( I was wondering where that was going!) How about... Hot Fudge Sunday?
-
CMT Seems To Have Brought The Dukes Back!!
Yes!! I love it when they do that! I hope CMT sees this feedback!
-
Happy Birthday Sonny!
Happy Birthday Sonny! you're my favorite dipstick!!
-
Word Association
Stress
-
Word Association
Country Music = channel 17 from Big Brothers! Thanks!! JUst when I think I know all about the Dukes, the REAL experts show up!! ( Of course if you want to know about Moonshine.....LOL )
-
Word Association
Merle Haggard.....he's big in country music.........He was also mentioned in Jude Emery! Can't remember where it talked about the channels...one was country music and the other was switching to 22 or 33....something like that!
-
Something I Noticed!
I noticed in " People's Choice", that when they were waiting for Boss to start his campaign speech, sitting in the alley in the General, the General had no windshield wipers! Better hope it didn't rain! EVER!!...LOL!!
-
Word Association
CB radio ( All the big rigs have CB radios!)
-
Interior layout of the Boar's Nest
WOW! I never noticed that sign! Thanks for posting it!
-
Need some help- what's this in Cooter's Garage? (car folks might know)
Hey! That's what I was thinking....!!
-
Interior layout of the Boar's Nest
Yea Mark, they're REALLY getting back to country living!! LOL!!
-
Interior layout of the Boar's Nest
Well....there was only one or two trees IN the building....and they were made of construction paper AND taped to a wall...so.....well.....let's just say there was plenty of trouble.....lol!!
-
Interior layout of the Boar's Nest
Yes!! There are " Bathrooms " everywhere!!
-
Interior layout of the Boar's Nest
Wow!! I never thought of that!! No kitchen! Hmmm...where IS the BBQ made???? Also, I never noticed...no bathroom!! A bar...beer...no bathroom....BIG trouble!!
-
Interior layout of the Boar's Nest
Remember: bad spelling started long before Facebook and Twitter made it popular (or should that be compulsory? This is a common where I live now! NOBODY knows how to spell!! Even the teachers! I was a janitor at the middle school and the vice principal told me to put up a sign about when fall registration was....she spelled it, " Fall registeration" !! Incredible!!
-
Interior layout of the Boar's Nest
Remember, there were Japanese people working on the show and I wonder if maybe they wrote the sign by the door....? That would account for the " Complaint's" ( instead of "Complaints") on the sign, since English is a second language for them!
-
Word Association
Heavy ( heavy medals as in elements or Metal as in Black Sabbath, Led Zepellin, etc.) * I'm really wondering about Meadow Muffin...I thought she was one of the " Officials" here!
-
Word Association
* Yes, I know, I've caught Channel Cat before! Also, there is Fox News! I watch it all the time! Hey, where's everybody been? Meadow Muffin and all the rest! Blow
-
2014 NASCAR Race Review and Results
Well, that's true....Hey! Brake issues and Break issues...sounds like that guy is from where I live! LOL!! Nobody here knows how to spell!!
-
2014 NASCAR Race Review and Results
She's always at the center of a wreck or some sort of trouble! She needs to go! Maybe to Powder Puff???