Everything posted by Hobie Hartkins
-
Deputy Dukes Watchalong
moon shot (noun) an act or instance of launching a spacecraft to the moon. "the Apollo 17 moonshot" an extremely ambitious and innovative project. "the tech giant's latest moonshot" · [more] baseball a home run characterized by its great height. "Ramirez hit an absolute moonshot into the left-field stands in the third inning"
-
Deputy Dukes Watchalong
I knew at one time.....hang on...
-
Deputy Dukes Watchalong
They been wrong so many times they know their rights! LOL! I love that!
-
Deputy Dukes Watchalong
I think it was something else! Hide Colt's eyes!!
-
Deputy Dukes Watchalong
I just wonder what mag. That Oldman is reading.....better hide the child's eyes..!!
-
Deputy Dukes Watchalong
I wasn't I thought it was plain she wanted to kill him!
-
Deputy Dukes Watchalong
yea I saw that myself...but you can do emojis on your reply though
-
Deputy Dukes Watchalong
THAT"S why I like him so much! Tell him to stop over at my sti...car lot later on!
-
Deputy Dukes Watchalong
you'll get your card in 30 days maybe....LOL! sounds like where I live! ( But it ain't funny around here!)
-
Deputy Dukes Watchalong
I like this old man on the porch! LOL!
-
Deputy Dukes Watchalong
creepin' death quick toward empty...been there many times!
-
Deputy Dukes Watchalong
chill my innards! lol!
-
Deputy Dukes Watchalong
I tuned my '89 Japanese Mercedes once! ( Totota Tercel)
-
Deputy Dukes Watchalong
Hey Colt! You enjoying this???
-
Deputy Dukes Watchalong
love that wooden bumper...friend of mine had one in college!
-
Deputy Dukes Watchalong
cars back then still had carburetors!
-
Deputy Dukes Watchalong
mother dog!
-
Deputy Dukes Watchalong
like when he told those FBI guys he thought he was goin' Squirrely...remember that one?
-
Deputy Dukes Watchalong
Free is a 4 letter word!
-
Deputy Dukes Watchalong
Rosco don't you ever EVER use the word free in my presence! LOL!
-
Deputy Dukes Watchalong
Trust Me...code talk for F&^%k You!
-
Deputy Dukes Watchalong
That ambulance looks like a white hearse!
-
Deputy Dukes Watchalong
A real female cop wouldn't carry on like that!
-
Deputy Dukes Watchalong
Oh well...I didn't need that door anyway!
-
Deputy Dukes Watchalong
The guy driving it looks like Mclean Stevenson a little