Everything posted by Hobie Hartkins
-
John Reminisces
He looks good for 60! It's REALLY hard to believe that a hot babe like Cathy is 66!
-
Word Association
Ferrari
- Word Association
-
NASCAR news
I'm just now putting the finishing touches on my specially designed Moonshine Mopar! I'm going to give the boys on the track a run for their money! :)
-
Word Association
Island
-
Uncle Jesse's episode reviews
Oh, hey I just thought ....when Bo and Luke met the Bensons, Bo said ( talking about the girl) that she gives me a feeling too but it's not so strange! LOL!
-
Word Association
fantasy
-
NASCAR news
Hey Garrett, you know how i am ( how Hobie the town drunk is...not really me) ....you've come back at just the right time. I've built a race track behind my Car lot and I'm going to be holding races this season all leading up to the 1st annual MoonShine 400! It's a little more dangerous than regular car races. We only drive with one hand. The other hand stays on our Mason Jars!
-
Uncle Jesse's episode reviews
That was another classic line! " Oh the sun shines bright on my Hoggaminiums! I'll soon be makin' a pile! ....Then Waylon's comment that they would've soon become Hazzzard's only slum! Ha! Ha!
-
Rumor Control
I didn't know if anyone knew of the story of Paw Patrol being canceled or not but I ran across an article, that puts the rumor to rest, in case anyone or their kids/grandkids, starts to get upset! https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/did-paw-patrol-get-canceled/?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily%20Debunker%20-%20Saturday%20June%2013%202020%20-%20George%20Floyds%20Rap%20Sheet%20What%20We%20Know%20-%20reczfaQedjhOgmXXs&utm_content=Daily%20Debunker%20-%20Saturday%20June%2013%202020%20-%20George%20Floyds%20Rap%20Sheet%20What%20We%20Know%20-%20reczfaQedjhOgmXXs+CID_621dc32e73bff4d946737dd2054aa398&utm_source=CampaignMonitor&utm_term=False
-
NASCAR news
Yes, it's good to see you back Garret! ... as Rosco said....like old times...!
-
Uncle Jesse's episode reviews
It was a bit creepy when Boss met Sue Ann and starting touching and flirting...good thing Lulu stopped it. I never thought of that! I guess because Boss just doesn't seem threatening! LOL !!
-
Uncle Jesse's episode reviews
-- great line by Mama " You mean you got a girl out of a machine?" LOL!! Lord what won't they think of next! Ha! HA!
-
Uncle Jesse's episode reviews
Rosco was spelled Roscoe on his office door but the e was gone minutes later They must've caught it between takes! LOL!
-
NASCAR news
I still wear my Confederate hats from time to time ( I've been wearing my MAGA hat for the last couple three years now though) and I have Confederate T shirts etc. It's not my fault people are ignorant. I'd welcome a chance to...educate somebody if they had a problem! .
-
NASCAR news
I have lost all respect for these guys!
- Word Association
-
NASCAR news
since slavery and all that was fought for by the people carrying the same flag. THINK....poor white people fought and DIED for the Confederacy....WHY??? To help the rich white people that had slaves keep them???? Again...THINK.....The south is/was mainly agrarian ( farmers, farmland, etc.) When the poor white people raised crops and livestock, they kept some to survive and then took the rest to market, to sell, to get other things. The white ,rich fat cats, with their slaves, could work more land, produce more crops and livestock CHEAPER than the poor white farmers and thus, could sell more, and make more money and do it all at less cost! It was the 19th century version of Walmart vs. the mom and pop shops. And poor white people fought to keep this going on??? There were anti-slavery societies ( clubs dedicated to ending slavery) in America at this time. MOST of them were in the South!! I think the reason is obvious! The South, because the Yankees were screwing them out of their fair share ( 85% of the Feds income came from southern states!) finally decided enough was enough and were going to secede...A CONSTITUTIONALLY LEGAL RIGHT!! THE SOUTH WAS RIGHT AND THE NORTH WAS WRONG!!! The North won, however...so who writes the history? The winner! Who gets to lie about what REALLY happened??? See? When you're in the wrong, you make up excuses and try to cover your A! ( CYA!)
-
NASCAR news
I don't care what anyone thinks...I KNOW what the flag means and I KNOW what the war was really about ( over taxing the South and not giving them their share....everything goes back to money.... )
-
NASCAR news
They continue to destroy our heritage.....it's all part of the plan!
-
Word Association
King ( king Vitamin....have breakfast with the king....remember that one?.....first thing I thought of!)
-
Uncle Jesse's episode reviews
-I liked that Bo was in the USMC Reserves because I was at the time too....Bo's hair wasn't short enough though. I always thought the same thing! If he had cut it as short as they would have made him, it would still be short when he came back. It would take a long time to grow back that long!
-
Uncle Jesse's episode reviews
We get a glimpse of Abe's driver's license which shows us that he and Boss are 5'5" tall, 200 lbs and were born on April 6, 1926 200 pounds??? NO WAY! He's closer to 300!
-
NASCAR news
I bet Logano pulls it off! I'm just waiting for the next big race. The Tampax 400.... I've got tickets for that! ( they were hard to get ....I had to pull some strings! LOL! ....got that one from Larry the cable guy!)
-
Uncle Jesse's episode reviews
You know everything Hoss! WOW!!