Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hobie Hartkins

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hobie Hartkins

  1. waltz !
  2. Hobie Jr. is always ready to put down the jug and grab hold of the steering wheel!
  3. Mr. TEWILLIGER!
  4. ohhhh I'm so tempted....but....NO! bleed
  5. $400,000 !!! THAT'S where NASCAR gets all its money at!
  6. ROSCO p coltrane....ghee ghee ghee!
  7. card board
  8. MOONshine!
  9. WTH??? ( What The Hazzard???) I posted right after.....oh well..... Trash!
  10. Nobody on the Big Bang Theory is beautiful!
  11. Hot dogs!!!!
  12. Georgia....where Hazzard is! ( supposedly!)
  13. well I'm still a Harvick and Hamlin fan but I'll always root for my boy, Hobie Jr. !!
  14. Uncle Jesse makes some very potent ELIXIR !!
  15. Petey....anybody remember Petey?
  16. Well Byron won! WTH is he???? That's ok....I'll find someone else to root for!
  17. I don't know why but Kevin Harvick and Denny Hamlin are usually my favorites!
  18. OK Guys...who are you for in the race today? Kevin Harvick is one of my fav. drivers and so, I'm going with him!
  19. Indians....Boss Hogg looked for Indians to help them get Federal aid but couldn't find one in Hazzard.! OK....I know 2 people that live in Hazzard ( ain't namin' no names! ) that won't be getting the $500 rebate on the next car they buy at my lot! LOL!!
  20. oh, oh!! ...I messed up! OK... CAB Calloway! .....how's THAT grab ya???......He was waiting for his Water Buffalo!
  21. Annie....what Daisy was called in the one with Jude Emery. " You can take Annie's car". .....anybody remember that?
  22. That reminds me....why do the drivers go back and forth like that instead of driving straight? ( When they first start)
  23. LOL!! What did I tell ya?? Ha! Ha!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.