Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

HossC

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HossC

  1. Good as Gold (Stupid as Mud) - The Beautiful South
  2. HossC replied to HossC's topic in Music
    I'm sure I remember an episode of Knight Rider (original) that started with this track - Michael was driving along beside the ocean, and I think KITT had the roof down. Can anyone back me up on this?.
  3. soccer (or 'football' to use its proper name )
  4. HossC replied to HossC's topic in Music
  5. Very different sentiment to the - although I can't imagine the lyric "She knows a woman's place is right there, now, in her home" would go down well nowadays .
  6. The magazine was never sold here, so I was reminded of this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jT6JkceQ9FU (It's not the original, but I like a bit of Spike Jones & His City Slickers)
  7. sleepy (it's 2:15am here )
  8. Fools Gold - The Stone Roses
  9. It must be this one then (didn't see it when I looked earlier):
  10. HossC replied to HossC's topic in Music
    Dreams - Fleetwood Mac
  11. HossC replied to HossC's topic in Fan Art
    There seem to be 3 different logos used for DoH. The one I posted a while back is the one that appears on the DVDs. Then there's the one used in the opening credits of the show itself (I can do that one if anyone wants it). Finally there's a shaded one that appears on some merchandise, and at the beginning of the 20th Anniversary Barbecue. It's this last one that I've had a go at this time: Again, being a cheapskate, the largest I can upload is 1024 x 768 - I'm quite happy to provide larger artwork via email.
  12. HossC replied to HossC's topic in Music
  13. Welcome Jeff. It's always good to have a new member join. I don't think you can have too many Dukes fans. I hope you enjoy your time here, and look forward to seeing more of your General.
  14. Beautiful Love - Julian Cope
  15. Everything Beautiful is Burning - Juliet Turner (Sadly I couldn't find this online anywhere. For anyone who is interested in hearing this great song, you can listen to a sample of it here on Amazon.)
  16. To be honest, neither had I. When I saw Roger's post, I did some searching, and found these.
  17. HossC replied to HossC's topic in Music
    Classic bit of instrumental reggae.
  18. skeleton (as in the old joke: "Why didn't the skeleton go to the dance? - he had no body to go with :-P")
  19. Is this the one you got Roger?. It's the only one I can find with Bo and Luke on the cover (same photo shoot as one of the pictures in the HNet caption competition - no '01' on door), although it doesn't say 'Those Daredevil Dukes'. There were a couple of other Dukes related editions of 'Bananas' eBay. They range from about $6 to $18 each, so there's more to look out for. The Bo Duke/Bo Derek edition (below right) apparently came with a Dukes poster, but the ones on eBay are missing this. Issue #32, with Erik Estrada on the cover, also came with a Dukes poster.
  20. HossC replied to HossC's topic in Music
    Galveston - Glen Campbell
  21. Song is from 1933, video is from a Spike Milligan show.
  22. Everyone got the right answer for the name, but no-one got the right answer of Grand County (anyone remember this appearing in other episodes?) - see screengrab with closed captions below for confirmation. Q. In 'Gold Fever', what was it said that Uncle Jesse would rather do than sit down in a dentist's chair?.
  23. Forever Young - Bob Dylan
  24. who's there?
  25. HossC replied to HossC's topic in Music
    There's also a good version of this song by .

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.