Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo said "I can't live without my you or my kids or my cousin or my best friend" the end he was referring to Enos.
-
Luke goes to Dallas
Enos said "I won't."
-
Duke and Long
Luke said "Because she can't break Enos's heart...she loves him..but shes scared to tell him about Micheal.." Meanwhile in K.I.T.T Michael kept thinking about Daisy "K.I.T.T I need to tell Daisy who I really once was..."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDoc said "Me either"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLuke said "Good point."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDoc sighed "I hope she don't"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLuke sighed "I don't know..hes not even in his right mind!"
-
Adventures in Hazzard County
Enos just sighed
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLuke said "What he said..going to kill LD..you know Bo..shoot first ask questions later." (LOL)
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersBo stomped out of the house and you could hear his cowboy boots crunching the rocks outside. (kk lol..my grandma uses it often)
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDoc said "She'll get better"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersBo said "I'm going to find LD and when I do he's deader than a doornail"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDoc nodded "It's okay"
-
Duke and Long
Luke says "I hear Daisy cry at night over him..she loves Enos..but part of her heart wants Michael back but shes scared."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDoc sighed "I'll take her off of it if you wish."
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy huged him and then she saw Bo start to lose his cool.
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters(I'm 5'3, but to me with my friends height don't matter at all) Daisy said "I know..but he won't."
-
Duke and Long
Luke smiled "Thanks Kathy" Michael sighed "I couldv'e had Daisy that day K.I.T.T...I thought we had something together..now that I'm Michael Knight thats all over..."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo nodds "I know I ya'll will be okay, both of ya'll, ya'll will get through this together."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDoc said "It's her medicine..it causes some moodswings once in awhile."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLily sighed "I'm sorry..don't do that daddy..I-I don't know whats wrong with me.."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLily said "I'll stick around but if something else goes wrong then just give me back up for adoption."
-
Duke and Long
K.I.T.T said "But she has a boyfriend Michael...I wouldn't try anything."
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy turned around to face the 6 foot tall Luke and looked up at him "Luke just calm down please" ( lol i found out that Luke is 6 foot, Johns 6'4, and I forgot how tall Enos is but hes around the 6 foot range to..hes TALL lol)
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos came in and Daisy said "We barely just got away from LD...h-he had the nerve to say Cherry was his Uncle Jesse!"..she didn't know Bo and Luke were right there too and was still scared of there reaction.