Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
What songs remind you of Hazzard?
total Daisy and Enos song
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Musical Chairs
Johnny Cash-Jason Aldean
-
Musical Chairs
Love Dont Live Here Anymore-Lady Antebellum
-
What songs remind you of Hazzard?
heres another, Relentless- Jason Aldean "Relentless" I toss and turn, I'm losing sleep Cant seem to make any sense of anything I keep wandering around in circles, in a daze Just when i start awakening I find that something's intoxicating me Til I'm tangled up, lost inside a maze I can't outrun it Just keeps comin' Girl, your love is relentless Just like the waves against the sand Over and over and time and time again Your love keeps on reaching out to me I can't outrun it Just keeps comin' Oh your love is relentless I can't fight it There's no hiding Oh your love is relentless I'm staring at a hurricane A hundred miles of driving rain I just smile and lean into the wind Cause i can't outrun it I can't outrun it Just keeps comin' Girl, your love is relentless I can't fight it There's no hiding Girl, your love is relentless I toss and turn, I'm losing sleep Can't seem to make any sense of anything I keep wandering round in circles, in a daze Just when i start awakening I find something's intoxicating me Till I'm tangled up, lost inside a maze
-
Musical Chairs
Love Story-Taylor Swift
-
Bo takes Courtney camping
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Bo Duke's Girl's topic in Story Ideas/Fics In Progress/Collaborative EffortsCourtney:i cant wait till you meet my parents Bo, there gonna love ya
-
Adventures in Hazzard County
Daisy:im gonna go see him later
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy:*picks up Andrew* there there little guy
-
What songs remind you of Hazzard?
lol nice
-
Hazzard Countrified
Alan: sorry
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Daisy: *doesnt say a word*
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy:NO
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Adventures in Hazzard County
Cooter: Elly did *smiles* Daisy: *rolls her eyes* love birds
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy:I DO NOT ENOS!
-
Adventures in Hazzard County
Daisy: *follows them*
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy: no i dont!"
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Adventures in Hazzard County
Daisy:nothin
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy: i dont need medicine, im fine!
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Adventures in Hazzard County
Daisy:*cant help but laughes*