Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy nodded "My cousins going to be stubborn..do you want me to help you talk to him? I will in a heartbeat..I think me and you can convince him..and I think if we can get him to see that we'll still be here when he gets back then he'll go."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy said "And your going to let him..and stay here in this house until he comes back? I'll be here for you until Bo comes home, and when you have this baby..but I want to make sure you'll stay, If Bo goes, I'll be here and when I'll help you with Belle and Sara and this little one but promise me you'll stay."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy hugs her "He doesn't want to leave you, Bo wants to be here with you and I know he won't get hurt, I know my cousin, and I know you, everything will be okay, you just have to give it a chance, Bo wants to talk things out with you..and I'll be here for you if you want."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy sat down and says "Your not hurting Bo, he wants to be with you, thats why he married you, I know my cousin, he wants to be with you and his family, if he didn't..and he told me him self that if he didn't he wouldn't have married you..he just wants a chance to talk to you, he wants to be here with you and his girls, and now that your close to having this baby, he wants to be here with you more than ever."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy said with tears in her eyes "Lizzy...I'm coming over there to talk to you" and she hung up and said "Bo stay here with the kids for a bit"..Bo didn't even get a chance to say anything when Daisy left and went to Lizzys. When she got there she went to Lizzys room and went in "Lizzy..what happend...whats wrong?"
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy said "I've known Lizzy, she doesn't mean it, shes pregnant, I know that this is one of those moody times...listen I'll call her, just..wait a minute." and calls Lizzy and when she picks up Daisy says "Lizzy, Bo is here and no he hasn't left for good..hes just came over, he wants to talk to you, he didn't mean to upset you..would you give him a chance to talk to you?"
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy said "You need to go back home before she thinks you left for good." she sensed Bo still had time "Tell her that it won't happen again and that you are sorry, you need to do it now though."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy said "Okay come in and lets see what I can do, whats the problem?" as Bo came in and she shut the door.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy opens the door to see Bo there "Hey Bo, whats up?"
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo said "I need to go back home, this is going to get straigtned out" and sighes and leaves before Uncle Jesse gets the chance to talk to him but before going home, Bo stops at Daisys house, Daisy was Lizzy's best friend and he knew she could help.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters( I'm sure I will, I hope you have a good one too) Cooter said "Daisy will take the shots for the family no matter what you tell that girl."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters(I'll check it..and after later today I won't be on for a few days cause my moms also gonna try to get me awhile for Thanksgiving) Enos nodds
-
Name that episode!
Me too.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos nodded
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos says "Thanks"
-
Duke and Long
Daisy smiles and said "I'm gonna go give Amanda a bath and cook supper, I'll see ya'll all inside in a little bit."
-
Duke and Long
Daisy looked at Michael "What will they think of me...Amanda...what are we gonna do Michael?"...little did they know that K.I.T.T had just filled Devin in on everything from Amanda to both Michael and Luke gettimg married.
-
Duke and Long
Daisy said "Yes!, yes I'll marry you!"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos nodded "I hope your right."
-
Duke and Long
Daisy turned around and saw Michael down on one knee in front of everyone and she held her breath knowing what he was going to ask.
-
Duke and Long
Daisy smiled "And thats all they need to know."
-
Duke and Long
Daisy smiled "Me and Amanda and Michael will be a family again...and we'll always come to visit ya'll."
-
Duke and Long
Daisy smiles when the pull up and the both come out side to greet Kathy and Luke and Daisy has her arm around Michaels waist and Michael is holding little Amanda and Daisy says when Luke and Kathy get out of the car "Meet mine and Michaels daughter, Amanda Juanita Duke-Long."
-
Duke and Long
Daisy smiled " Being a family again..and I think from what I've heard of Devin that he'll take to me and Amanda too." Soon the got to the farm and Daisy brought Michael in and as soon as she steped in the door, Amanda rushed up and Daisy picked her up and said "Hey Amanda, were you good for Miss Lulu?"