Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. OMG..if Tom were to do that I would greet him the pass out from shock and excitement lol!
  2. Daisy said "We have to get her back Mikey.."
  3. Daisy was sitting on the couch "I must have done something to make Luke mad..." and sighed.
  4. Daisy saw Luke was angry "I wonder whats wrong."
  5. Kathy said "You better let me go, you will be sorry if ya'll don't"
  6. Cooter said "I agree, the stoped moonshining..yes the boys were crazy but they never wanted to harm anyone."
  7. Daisy saw out the window that they were there "Finally"
  8. Daisy ushers her kids in the green room and Daisy said "This is going to be fun Liz..I can't beleive Bo would do this all just for us."
  9. Uncle Jesse smiles "Everyones fine, the boys and missed you and Daisy and ya'll have been on everyones mind constantly, including Cooters, Enos's, heck even Roscos."
  10. Cooter sighed "I wish I knew too..you might wanna think on it a bit..and I'll try too."
  11. Bo said "I can't beleive I was able to do that.."
  12. Jamie looked at the ring then into Bo's blue eyes "I love you and if your asking me to marry you then...yes..yes I'll marry you."
  13. Cooter said "I know you feel like you wanna help Daisy and Enos and take back all the bad stuff you did..do you have an idea how you can do that."
  14. Daisy said "I just really don't know what to do.." Rosco saw how much Daisy was hurting and instatnly wanted to take back every mean thing he had done to the Dukes and Enos.
  15. Jamie said "Thats around an hour from now so about then I guess."

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.