Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts 2
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos said "I'll try.." and she went to see his girls.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts 2
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters(lol still say its a bit freaky but cool) Bo said "I know that not even this could bring you to to part with each other."
-
Snow Day- Dukes Style
And if you want, ya'll can all join again..hopefully in a different way this time lol.
-
Snow Day- Dukes Style
I will try as hard as I can to make this work I promise you that and thank you for apoligizing.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersEnos sighed and just stared at the floor and another hour passed when the doctor came out of the room "She had a baby girl..the babys healthy..but Daisy's fading."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLuke said "Its just that no one can lose you..thats all Lizzy...no one does..and thats what I'm trying to say..if you go..everyone will have lost a friend."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersEnos sighed and sat down "I-I don't want to lose her."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLuke said "Bo doesn't want to rush into anything, hes told me that him self, and Daisy can't lose you or almost lose you again..and I know it would kill you to be away from them..no one wants to lose you and if you go away permantly, thats what they think will happen."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts 2
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersBo sighed "Lily was hurt really bad when she let her guard down in a fight... and Daisy..all this has made her litteraly sick."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts 2
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersSoon Enos showed up.
-
Congratulations BoJamesDuke!!
OMG Congrats Bo! I'm happy for ya! Good Things Happen To Good People!
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts 2
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos said "Yeah..I'll meet you at the hospital."
-
Snow Day- Dukes Style
I forgive ya'll..I was raised to live on the grounds of Forgive but not Forget....I forgive all of you but I can't forget this..I was upset yes I thought ya'll would join, me and Elly were trying, but I didn't know this all would happen..I truly didn't....but I do forigive all of you...I want to be friends not fighting like this.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersSoon it was a few hours later.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersCooter said "She knows shes wanted here, shes not going to run."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts 2
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos sighed (i gotta go..see ya tommaorw)
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts 2
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos said "Whats wrong?!"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts 2
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighed trying to calm her self down.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts 2
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Nothing."
-
Snow Day- Dukes Style
Kristen wrapped up in her favorite jacket and cluched the locket around her neck and just huddled to her self to keep warm "Okay whats first on the agenda.." trying to keep her teeth from chattering, the snow was melting but it was still really cold, even though she was used to it, she hated it.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts 2
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "What is the right thing anymore Bo..."
-
Snow Day- Dukes Style
Kristen laughed "You definantly have that right..." Kristen was quiet for the rest of the trip making sure that no orange cars were following them..she had the Generals make up and everything commited to memory..and she knew the horn a mile away.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts 2
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy was freaked out for once..she didn't want anyone hurt..or to get in trouble all she was trying to do was protect her children..this was her fault.
-
Snow Day- Dukes Style
Kristen said "I'm not exactly sure yet...its something that won't tick them off to bad I hope....." Kristen actually planned to get the boys girl friends into the plan if they followed them...and she knew what she had in mind would be really funny..she of course didn't voice this and wished for once her and Dixies minds weren't so creepily wired like they were...it was like all the time they could read each others minds and it got creepy at times.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts 2
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersBut Daisy was already out of the room.