Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. SWEET lol i added you as my friend
  2. Daisy just laughed "Lex makes Enos look like the cutest guy in Hazzard..oh wait thats cause thats what Enos is"
  3. Daisy sighed and went to take care of there twins and looked back at what Walker told her "If Kayle wants to come stay with me she has every right and you better not stop her" and she started crying again
  4. Daisy said "Promise me no matter what...WE WILL NOT END!"
  5. Daisy said "Just don't worry about it okay" she wanted to get out of Hazzard to reconnect with Enos and Lizzy and Luke but she thought to her self that she didnt deserve it "You deserve this...its all gonna work out and you and Luke will have fun since ya'll deserve it"
  6. (LOL there AWSOME Jami! I meant Nickleback) front
  7. Daisy said "You and Luke never had your honeymoon..me and Enos did even if it was cut short by Jimmy...Listen..you need it...I dont deserve it for all ive done but you do...ive helped no one and you have"
  8. Daisy smiled "I guess enjoy ya'lls trip...I don't care if im stuck in Hazzard as long as you come back" and smiles
  9. Daisy sighed "I'm scared that if i dont help in some way you'll hate me...Lizzy im sorry i suggested what i did...im stupid..you and Luke need each other and I'll just get in the way"
  10. Daisy huged her "I dont want us to hit a dead end we've been best friends too long...i would take Josh in for you like i took Vidalia in if you'd let me...I wanna help you.. Please dont leave...I need your help and you need mine and Lukes...And im sorry i ever brought up that vacation idea...its stupid, really stupid im selfish and dumb thats all i am"
  11. Daisy said "Then why do i feel like you dont wanna even be around me anymore...Is it because you think I'm dumb because of what i let Jimmy do to me? What is it Liz?"
  12. Daisy follows her out "You hate me don't you?"
  13. Days Of Shine And Roses
  14. Quarter Back (dated the one from my middle school class last year...not goin back to that lol)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.