Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Daisy said " I probably wont be one of them..oh well"
  2. Daisy sighed "I can't help her.. Can't even help my own daughter and Kayle hates me"
  3. Daisy said "I know she hates me...I thought i was helping her when I said id raise Vadalia..but she hates me for it..and i would help her with Josh if she'd let me"
  4. Daisy said "Its me..im so scared she'll bolt..that i wanna spend time with her...i cant lose her..shes been with me through everything..i cant let her go"
  5. Daisy sighed "She hates me..I know im going to lose her.."
  6. Daisy said "I dont know..i was gonna see Sam..but I dont wanna leave Lizzy...All i did was suggest something and im hated for it...I-is it to much to ask something like that"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.