Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Daisy came in the living room "Hey Liz...Who'd you want me to meet?"
  2. Daisy said "Its gonna be fine....This was a bad idea for me to even come up with"
  3. Daisy looked down "I-I'm sorry..I'm screwing this whole thing up, I'm just gonna shut up" and thats what she did
  4. Cindy said "Lizzy...I noticed Daisy was sensitive...I seriously don't want her to think I'm gonna take you away from her..."
  5. Cooter said "No I wouldn't be mad if they were from Bo..I've known Bo long enough to know that he loves you and won't give up on ya"
  6. Cindy said "Okay..and hey, just so ya know,I completely understand that you've known Daisy way longer than me and she comes first and I come second in the Best Friends catagory okay?"
  7. Cindy smiled "Sure..you know I'd also love to meet Daisy and her family too, later on of course"
  8. Fighter Planes
  9. Daisy said "W-We have to find her.."
  10. Daisy remembers her dress and everything and how she was scared of making Lizzy jealous

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.