Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy said "He won't, he doesn't care what kind of kids you have as long as there his Liz"
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy said "He'll be just as happy as when he found out about Sara, I know he will...I'll help you tell him okay? we can make something up to make it eaiser...im not sure what though..." she had two questions of her own going through her mind
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy said "Lizzy! thats amazing!" and hugged Lizzy "I'll be there for you every step of the way..thats what best friends are for"
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy said "About what exactly?"
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy said "Sit down and tell me about it" and the two girls sat down
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy got up and said "Hey...whats up?" as she opend the door
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy smiled a little and hugged him Soon the next day rolled around and Daisy was awoken to Lizzy knocking on her door
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy hugged him "What were you gonna say at first...i wanna know"
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy said "I'm sorry I put you through this...how can you stand to love someone like me?"
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy said "Yes..neither of our familys need to be in the spotlight at all...coming to Hollywood was a dumb move that I shouldn't have made...i don't think Lizzy even wants to be my best friend anymore"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy stayed quiet
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy said "I don't know what to do..I feel like everyone i care about is slipping away..and after that magazine article about me and Dean..I don't know...Moving back is probably the right thing..Lizzy told me she's doing it because she doesn't want her family in the spot light anymore"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy walks out the door with Lizzy
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy said "How do you know things will be normal? and yes going back to Hazzard..maybe it'll help...David can't touch me there..or Dean..I'm sorry Enos....I never meant to make you mad..."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I'll go with you"
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Mr. Spencer smiles and walks away
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!