Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Daisy covers up and falls into a deeper sleep.
  2. Cindy nodds and goes to take her self a shower before getting ready for bed her self At the Strate house Daisy just couldn't get her little ones to sleep and it was especially bad since Carmen had a cold
  3. Daisy nodded "I can't lose her and you can't either...so don't hurt her" and watched him go out the door
  4. Daisy said "No thanks need...Bo please don't hurt my best friend...I can't lose her...I hope you can understand that"
  5. Daisy smiles and turnes to wrap her arms around Enos "I'll always consider you and Deans dad"
  6. Austin smiles "I love you too Momma, I really have though about and maybe all this won't be so bad"
  7. Daisy sighed "Do you hate me because the first one...Dean...because he's not yours?"
  8. Austin came in "I've thought about it..I am happy..you haven't let me down Momma"
  9. Daisy said "No, I'm happy for her, I'm gonna be there for her just like she was for me and I was for Sara...But I'm scared that because....I'ts dangerous for me to have more kids and we've always wanted a large family...I possibly can't give you anymore kids..."
  10. Bo said "Yes, even with JJ..Lizzy...are you regretting being with me and having JJ?.." a worried look on his face
  11. Bo said "He's pretty happy, as long as he's in this house with us and Sox he's happy"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.