Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
Daisy said "Me either..."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy said "Lizzy, I'm fine with this, really I am...how can I prove that to you?"
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
Cindy said "Sure"
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy said "Don't be...hey ive had six kids..thats alot..this is your third"
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
Cindy said "Hey Tom"
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
Daisy lookes around "Quiet a few.."
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy said "Me and Enos are happy for you...enjoy this experience..I probably can't ever enjoy it again"
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
Daisy sits quietly thinking
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersEnos said "Yes, why do you ask?"
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
Daisy smiled and hung up "Lets go" She smiles
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo said "Absolutely Lizzy, even if this baby is a girl, I'll love it the same as I love You, Belle and Sara"
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
Daisy smiles "Okay.." She called Lulu and explained everything
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo smiles and huggs Lizzy "This is great!...we really gotta find out for sure...I might be daddy again!" and smiles Daisy smiles "Congrats.."
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
Daisy said "Sure...what about the kids?.." she thought for a minute "I could get Lulu to watch them...she'd do it in a heartbeat..maybe I need a good day out ....are ya'll sure ya'll dont mind me comin' along?"
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy said "Lizzy...she's.." She looks at her best friend
-
When we were young
Daisy then remembers Bo as Uncle Jesse says that
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
Daisy said "Yeah thats Kayle...My new son is sleeping and the two oldest..out back somewhere"