Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. (Hey lol i learned in Spanish 1 today that is said in Spanish as Feliz Cumpleanos...lol) wishes
  2. Daisy sighed "Thats why i said its a stupid idea..I'm sorry.. I should have thought"
  3. Daisy said "You know what we haven't done in FOREVER...double date?.." Daisy sighed "stupid idea" she half mutterd to her self
  4. Daisy said "You'll never lose me Lizzy, I swear on Dixie that you won't lose me..what are your plans for tell Bo tonight...i'd help but...I know you probably need the alone time...but like i said..we made a promise that we would never lose each other and im keeping it"
  5. Daisy said "I can't choose Luke..." She was afraid of the backlash if she mad a decision "I can't"
  6. Daisy hugged her "Honestly? and what about my first question..i know..we've had six kids...maybe..i don't know"
  7. Daisy said "Lizzy...and thanks, you can always count on me but...1) do you think i've had to many kids...ive been thinking of more..me and Enos have but we dont know...2) when you go back to Hazzard...are you staying for good? its had me so worried"
  8. Daisy said "Bo doesn't care he loves Belle just like she's his own, and like i said, he loves Sara and you too" her questions were haunting her
  9. Daisy said "He loves Belle, He loves Belle like the world and he loves you and Sara, I can see that he does"
  10. Daisy said "F-Figure it out for your self" and walked out of the door and back to Dixie

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.