Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy nodded "Do you still even want me to help you tell Bo?"
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
Daisy smiles " Hey Cindy"
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
Daisy came in the living room "Hey Liz...Who'd you want me to meet?"
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy said "Its gonna be fine....This was a bad idea for me to even come up with"
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
Cindy nodded "Okay.."
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy looked down "I-I'm sorry..I'm screwing this whole thing up, I'm just gonna shut up" and thats what she did
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
Cindy said "Lizzy...I noticed Daisy was sensitive...I seriously don't want her to think I'm gonna take you away from her..."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy sighes "You were always better than me Liz and still are"
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
Cindy said "Okay..and hey, just so ya know,I completely understand that you've known Daisy way longer than me and she comes first and I come second in the Best Friends catagory okay?"
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy nodded "It wasn't a hard thing to do back then"
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
Cindy smiled "Sure..you know I'd also love to meet Daisy and her family too, later on of course"
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Word Association
Fighter Planes
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersAll the kids smile and nodd
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Daisy took his hand
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy stayed with Lucy
-
Dukes and Smallville
Daisy said "W-We have to find her.."
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy remembers her dress and everything and how she was scared of making Lizzy jealous
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
Cindy smiles "Ya'll are such a happy family"
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!