Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Sara caught on to the look "I'm sorry Lily..I promise never to talk about Andrew like that again"
  2. Daisy smiles a little bit but stares at her hands.
  3. Daisy smiles a little and sits down "Hi George I'm your Aunt Daisy"
  4. Forget (like Forgive & Forget)
  5. Daisy finisished gettting her self ready then went to help the kids get ready
  6. Daisy spun around out of Lex's grasp and used a move Luke taught her and kicked him
  7. Daisy sighed "Ray I refuse to marry you!"
  8. (I hate Math) Algebra
  9. (NOW I know why my bf chose 88 for his football number lol) double digits
  10. This story is my shot at a self and close-friend requested Fan Fic...lol okay the usual stuff before the story: PLEASE DO NOT post grivinces or comments in this story..you can make a seperate thread or PM me the comments. Chapter 01 One sunny morning in a small town called Hazzard County, Georiga, that morning being first day back to school, this is the day every teenager and other school going children dreaded the most and no child was ever fully ready for, in particular one of those teenagers being 14 year old Kristen Cheyanne Strate. For Kristen this was her first day as a Freshman. Meanwhile as Kristen drug her self out of her bed to get ready, her boyfriend Scott Williams, the Sophmore Star Quarter-Back and Kristens boyfriend of a good 6 months was practicing with the rest of his team, but his mind was on Kristen and sometimes it would wonder off on its own, unfortunatley he could never get far into his thoughs without getting yelled at to get back to work by Coach Wilson to get his head back in the game. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- As practice later drew to a close and Scott made his way back to the locker room he ran into Kristen who had been coming from the Cafeteria as she had gotten to school not to long ago, when Scott ran into her he smiled and said "Kristen are you fully awake yet?" waving his hand in front of her face, she smiled and said "Kinda...hey I'm sorry I gotta get to my class, see ya..." She had to run just not to be late for 1st Period as Scott made his way to his first class of the day. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Eventually the day was over and by that time now Kristen had introduced herself to every person and every teacher and managed to get chewed out my her Athletics teacher for nothing in particular and she had the WORST first day ever, Scott caught on to this and pretended just for Kristens sake to have had a bad day as well when in fact he had the best day he could've had, but just to make Kristen feel better he said "Lets do homework together tonight please?". Kristen thought for a bit "Sure I'll ask my dad to see what he says but it'll only be a little bit that you can be there", Scott agreed and walked Kristen home. What Will Happen Next? When I get enough comments I'll post the next chapter.
  11. Enos said "Maybe about Sara" (fixin..MAYBE fixin' to post my story)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.