Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
JR said "But me and Ray love you and Daisy" Daisy said "But I love Enos"
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy sighed "I'm scared... what if I have it..I'm pregnant...and real close to my due date"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Ray smiles "I'm marrying Daisy because shes so much like Pam"
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy said "Hes fine"
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy hugged her cousin
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy sighed "J-Just don't worry about it"
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy said "Your a twisted jerk"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighed and started crying
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy said "Oh no"
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy nodded
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I-I...I can't talk about her right now..."
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy said "That wasn't right!"
-
Dukes and Smallville
Clark said "Be careful'
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy said "Oh daddy!" she was crying
-
Dukes and Smallville
Clark nodded
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy glared
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy said "Same here"
-
Dukes and Smallville
Clark said "Julie and Daisy are his neices"
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy said "No Daddy you can't"
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy sighed "Julie don't back down"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy said "Go ahead Doc"
-
Dukes and Smallville
Clark said "Hazzard County, Georiga"