Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy was sitting on the bed "This trip for fun turned into a trip to hell"
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy said "I didn't like it either"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersBo said "Don't you touch Lizzy and Daisy! if you do I swear I'll kill you myself!"
-
Luke goes to Dallas
Daisy sighed "Fine..I'll stay in the hotel."
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersYammy said "I am not!..how dare you pin that on me!"
-
Luke goes to Dallas
Daisy heard Enos and said "Who are you to stop me? I'm sorry...but Kathy is my best friend!"
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy is still a bit worried but is smiling again.
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersYammy said "L-Like what?...his cousin..girlfriend..sister..all of them?" she knew the voice.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy sat on the couch just thinking
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Luke goes to Dallas
Daisy sighed "I need to help...." Daisy was getting discouraged at everyone
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersGeorge said "I heard Daisy is tough too...but I'll break her"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersGeorge smiles
-
Luke goes to Dallas
Daisy sighed "Luke let me come..I'll be careful" The guy at the station said "Okay we'll call the team to look for her"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersGeorge said "We ain't goin that far...I hear Daisy is pregnant..this will be fun"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersGeorge said "Later tonight we'll grab Daisy and Lizzy...those two will be easy..there such best friends"
-
Luke goes to Dallas
Daisy ran out side "That just ain't gonna fly..that is my best friend! we gotta go help her"