Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Daisy said "Not entirely..no..its been 7 months Luke"
  2. Daisy said "I have nothing against you and Jimmy as of now Emily..i just want all of us to get along"
  3. Daisy sat down beside him "Nothing really"
  4. Daisy said "This is sick and wrong and you know it!" she especially did and she was ticked.
  5. OMG SO HAVE I! lol but really..i just thought ya'll'd like to know me better
  6. Daisy nodded "Are you mad at me because I couldn't forgive your son until now Emily?"
  7. Daisy sighed knowing she had no choice " I-I'll do it...just please..don't hurt my baby..whatever you do don't hurt my baby"
  8. Daisy sighed and thought to her self "Why can't Enos, Bo, Luke...some one come and please help me...I can't do this for much longer!"
  9. Daisy sighed "I-I should have known sooner...Emily I'm sorry for not trusting you before..and Jimmy too...I'm sorry"
  10. Daisy said "Emily...I never knew..but how can I trust you...to me it almost seemed as you were helping your husband"
  11. Daisy looked at her slight baby bump and said "You can't make me...and I won't..I don't care what you say"
  12. Daisy said "I don't mind...I guess", she was scared of Emily still as she was still a Dasani.
  13. Daisy was getting ticked now and she wasn't going to let this go on for to much longer and she knew she had to do something for her best friend and cousin.
  14. Daisy answers the door as she had put the twins down for their nap and Taylor was starting to fall asleep as she answered the door and said "Hey Luke come in"
  15. Daisy said "Its good that shes okay" she was worried most about Clay and Molly too.
  16. Daisy wakes up abruptly in the middle of the night

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.