Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighed "I'm not sure"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersUncle Jesse said "You can hold her while your up there on the alter"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I know..and I'm greatful he cares that much for Hazzard..but..I'm scared of whats going to happen now"
-
Sweating For The County
As soon as there there they both meet up with Lizzy and Daisy is trying to be calm but Lilly is scared out of her mind.
-
Dukes Meet Andy Griffith.
Aunt Bee just laughed "I'm liking you already"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersThe doc nodded "Thats true"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersUncle Jesse smiled "And I'll be there at the wedding to walk you down the aisle and give the bride away" (cool lol)
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy takes Lilly by the arm and reluctantly follows Artemis.
-
Dukes Meet Andy Griffith.
Daisy sighed "Fine..Okay"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersUncle Jesse smiled and looked at Cherry "Such a sweet little girl"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLily said "No you didn't mamma..I'm a big girl..I can handel it"
-
Sweating For The County
Lilly just looks at Daisy and Daisy doesn't want to but says "We'll go...and we'll destroy you Artemis!"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy hugged her kids to her "No!"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersUncle Jesse smiled "Just coming to visit you"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighed and hugged Lily
-
Dukes Meet Andy Griffith.
Daisy said "Boys...I know ya'll when ya'll get behind the wheel of the General...let me drive Opie."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I should'nt have told her!"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy rocks the baby girl gently and smiles.
-
Sharpen your memory, new game...
Thats easy Bo gets amnesia and Boss Hogg comes up with a sheme to trick Bo into makeing him think he's a Hogg.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos said "Yes honey I'm fine"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy smiled
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy and Lilly both sensed Artemis in the room and Daisy said "Artemis leave now"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy was so scared about letting Lily see her dad.
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos had gone to work and and Daisy woke up and the sunlight pourd through the window.
-
Sweating For The County
Artemis smiled and slipped out of Lizzys mind "Wait here while I get Daisy and Lilly" and goes back to the Earth world and makes her way to the Strate house and sees Daisy in the living room with Lilly, Mason and Taylor.