Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Daisy hugged him "Thank you for reassuring me...I'm scared Bo...I don't know how to be a mom and Enos doesn't know how to be a dad..I'm scared of getting married....I could screw something up and Enos will hate me"...there were things in her past she would hope she would never have to reveal.
  2. Daisy stares right at Bo's blue eyes and says "Cousin, this isn't your fault and I'll talk to Cooter..he was just worried thats all." she hoped she hadn't said the wrong thing....right now she was down right scared at the young Duke she'd known all her life.
  3. Daisy sat down and hugged him "It wasn't your fault.." she knew that Bo had been by the Boars Nest...usually she wouldn't be worryed about that..but he didn't have Luke with him..and he was upset..."I couldn't have been your fault...and I'll be there to help you and Lizzy."
  4. Daisy hugged him and went out to Dixie and didn't stop to talk to Cooter or Luke and drove home and found Bo in the living room when she came in and said "Hey Bo..you okay?!" she was afraid of what how he would react to the question..when Bo was mad it wasn't always good to be around him.
  5. Daisy sighed "I am...but like I said I can't lose Lizzy...David...I have to go home and talk to Bo...can you please call me if anything changes, promise me that you will?"
  6. Daisy sighed "I just can't lose her..shes my best friend...I wanna be there for her..but I'm afraid no one wants me to."
  7. Henry Flatt Willow Junction The Great Bank Robbery
  8. Of course I'll stick around Lizzy, I'm a Duke, and Dukes never abandon family, and Thanks Jami!
  9. Daisy was still thinking everything was her fault and everyone hated her for what happend in Austin.
  10. (No..neither of them) Daisy smiles and finishes the song
  11. (I love Awesome God and Amazing Grace) Daisy starts singing Amazing Grace.
  12. Enos said "I know..I'm just scared of messing something up"
  13. Daisy said "And I'm glad that your with us now"
  14. (cool lol..lucky..you don't have school lol) Daisy said "He won't..if anyone messes up it'll be me" Enos said "Kinda..I just don't know were to start"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.