Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "I wish we knew who her father is." Tom says. Cue anyone.
  2. "Hey Bo you alight?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
  3. "I'm not saying she has an eating disease. I know for **** sure Lizzy doesn't. I'm saying maybe she's like Lizzy and when she gets really upset she loses motivation to do anything." Tom replies. Cue anyone.
  4. "Sure." Lizzy says weakly. Cue anyone.
  5. "Must be a family thing." Tom says. "What's that supposed to mean?" Luke asks. "Nothing just that Lizzy stopped eating much when she found out about Cindy and now it seems that Angel has stopped eating. Maybe we're missing something." Tom replies. Cue anyone.
  6. "I know," Luke says. "I know how you feel Bo." Cooter says. "You don't mind if I go sit with Lizzy do you Cooter?" Tom asks. Then the doors open again. Cue anyone.
  7. "Whatever," Lizzy calls back. "Bo is bound to be a little warm he's gotten sick too." Uncle Jesse replies. "I'm sorry I got you sick Bo." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  8. "But what if she's perfectly fine and nothing happens. Life is far to precious to be worrying about things you can't change." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  9. "I have never read one of Julie's trashy novels. I prefer reading fiction and sci-fi. The only reason I read Gone with the Wind and Pride and Prejudice was because we had to for English." Lizzy says reaching out with her other hand to touch Bo's face. "Is it just me Uncle Jesse or does Bo feel a little warm?" Lizzy asked when Uncle Jesse finished wiping down her forehead. Cue anyone.
  10. "She'll be fine Bo, just breathe and relax." Luke says. "I'd hate to see a grown man cry." Cue anyone.
  11. "Never heard of him." Lizzy replies. Cue anyone.
  12. "But not impossible." Luke says. Cue anyone.
  13. "They're good sometimes. Speaking of novels I was thinking about what you said last night about Gone with the Wind and I've come to decide I like the outcome in Pride and Prejudice better. Besides I don't think I've ever been ensnared by another guy. Not like Scarlett was." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  14. "I like your temper. It makes you more charming." Lizzy replies. Cue anyone.
  15. "What does she tease you about?" Lizzy asks having missed the conversation earlier. Cue anyone.
  16. "Go make the call Brian. Angel will be fine the doc said she's just got to recover now and she'll be in the clear as long as she takes good care of herself and deals with her asthma correctly." Bo says. "Lizzy's fine for now she's sleeping." Luke replies. Cue anyone.
  17. "I don't like being this sick Uncle Jesse." Lizzy says. "Well then maybe yesterday you should have stayed here and let the boys deal with Frank and James instead of pushing yourself so hard that your immune system couldn't do it's job." Uncle Jesse replies. Cue anyone.
  18. "I guess I can see that. Just be careful Lizzy still may defend him." Tom warns. "How is she doing?" Cue anyone.
  19. "Sure Lizzy." Luke says. As he changes the thermostat Uncle Jesse brings the thermometer over to Lizzy. "Open up." Uncle Jesse says. Lizzy rolls her eyes and sighs but does as the gentleman asks. When her temp was done registering Jesse looks at it. "So..." Lizzy starts. "It's higher than I'd like it to be. Luke get me a bowl of warm water and a washcloth. I know you're uncomfortable darlin but you'll be better soon." He replies. Cue anyone.
  20. "I remember that but I still don't see Jimmy being that evil. I met him Brian and spent some time with him. I'd've never let him anywhere near Lizzy if I didn't think I could trust him." Tom spits. Cue anyone.
  21. Slowly Lizzy woke up smiling at Bo.Then she looked around the room to see where everyone was. "How are you feeling this morning." Uncle Jesse asks. "Hot and very uncomfortable. Can you turn the AC back on?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
  22. "You mean Joey Hogg? I remember Lizzy spending a lot of time with a guy named Jimmy but he was one of the nicest boys I've ever met aside from these two. Jimmy was pretty heavily interested in Lizzy but not much into Cindy or Julie." Tom recalls. Cue anyone.
  23. "You guys aren't talking about that jerk Lizzy met at summer camp are you?" Tom asks. Cue anyone.
  24. Lizzy shifted in her sleep and it seemed that she was holding her hand out for Bo. Bo smiled and took her hand rubbing the back of it with his thumb. In her sleep Lizzy smiled and pulled his hand closer to her. Cue anyone.
  25. I'm gonna have to agree with Daisy on this one. That's the problem with media today. The publicize all the bad things celebrities do these days and hardly any of the good stuff. If they do talk about the good things its only because it's more than likely got to do with national disasters or a baby or a wedding or something.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.