Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
"Oh, what did he look like? Can you describe him?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"Nothin' new there Bo." Luke replies. "How's Lizzy doing?" Cue anyone.
-
Filed Under The Rug
"Good thing you just stayed put. Sir did you see what they looked like?" Lizzy asks as Bo wraps an arm around Lizzy waist. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"She thought they were still in her car but I told her it had been taken care of. Don't know if she can guess what I meant by that though." Luke says. Cue anyone.
-
Filed Under The Rug
"What's going on?" Lizzy asks sliding out of the car. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"Don't worry they've been taken care of." Luke says. Cue anyone.
-
Filed Under The Rug
Bo hearing the call turns to Lizzy. "What do ya think?" "Stop and check it out, it's on the way to the pond right?" Lizzy says. Bo smirks and nods driving faster to get there. Cue anyone.
-
Jump In My Car
"There was something I didn't tell you about the dream. Even though I married Luke, it seemed that he died in a smoke jump. You know how much he loves that. I don't know if I could ask him to give it up, but I don't want to see him hurt or dead. Julie I think...I..." Lizzy starts but that's when Uncle Jesse walks into the room. "Never mind. Morning Uncle Jesse." Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"I'm always looking out for you little cousin. Now you stay in bed and rest and don't worry about anything." Luke replies. Cue anyone.
-
Filed Under The Rug
"Uh maybe later. Isn't there something else you want to show me first?" Lizzy asks hoping to calm down before Bo makes the jump again. Cue anyone.
-
Jump In My Car
Lizzy rubs her eyes praying Julie won't see the tear streaks. "Wow dreams of the future, interesting. Must be this room because I had one too. I married Luke and had a couple of kids plus Molly. I really want that to be a reality. Do you think I'll ever marry Luke? And if I did would you be upset?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"It'll be alright Julie don't worry just get some rest you'll feel better soon I promise. Just don't do anything stupid alright." Luke says. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"It'll come down Bo, don't worry she'll be alright. It caused her to faint because like the girl you hold in your arms Julie has been pushing her body too hard." Uncle Jesse replies. Cue anyone.
-
Jump In My Car
Lizzy's dream was set some time in the future. She stood in a modest house and looked around. A beam of light glinted off something on her left hand and she saw it was a wedding band. "Ok so you're married Lizzy, let's try to find out to whom." Lizzy mutters to herself. She moves through the living room and sees a girl come flying down the hall. "Make him stop Mom." A girl says. She appeared to be about 13. "You're such a dork." A boy about 10 flies down the steps and looks at the girl. "She is such a whiner." The boy replies. "Make him stop, make him stop. That's all you ever say. You don't stand up for yourself any more ever since Dad died in that smoke jump." For some reason Lizzy's heart clenches up. "Gosh darn it Jimmy you know better than to talk about Dad around Mom." The girl says. "Tasha what's going on?" A blonde girl a little older than 'Tasha' asks coming into the room with a baby on her hip. "Jimmy mentioned Dad again." Tasha says. "Here hold Junior." The blonde says. "You know what I regret most about losing dad. I never told Luke I loved him." "Molly, you're gonna make Mom cry." Jimmy replies. "I'm sorry Mom." Molly says. "I married Luke Duke?" Lizzy asks. All three kids roll their eyes. "We know it's hard for you to believe but it was two months after Molly's first birthday when you realized the two of you couldn't live with out him." Tasha says. As Lizzy continues to sleep a tear runs down her face. Cue anyone.
-
Filed Under The Rug
"I hope your right." Lizzy says as Bo guns the engine and soars over dry creek. Cue anyone.
-
Jump In My Car
Bo and Luke checked on Angel before they left that night shortly followed by Tom, Cooter, and Uncle Jesse. Micheal opted to spend the night waiting to see if there would be more news on any of the three. Later that night Lizzy had another dream set in the future but she didn't know if it would come true or not. Cue anyone.
-
Filed Under The Rug
"I'll just keep my eyes open and hang on tight then." Lizzy replies. Cue anyone.
-
Jump In My Car
Luke rolls his eyes as Tom and Bo walk out the door. "Lizzy you still awake?" Luke asks. "Yeah kinda." Lizzy says sleepily. "I just wanted to say good night." Luke says. "Oh you're leaving?" Lizzy asks. "I have to but I'll see you tomorrow." Luke says. "Good night Luke." "Good night." Luke kisses Lizzy's forehead and walks out of the room. Cue anyone.
-
Filed Under The Rug
"What do you mean not entirely? You're not thinking of..." Lizzy looks at Bo and swallows hard. "Jumping dry creek are you." She asks in a low whisper. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
"Bo you do realize that means there is no way across dry creek." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.