Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"Yes and lucky for me I'm a good boy and I get my flu shots." Cooter says. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"It's not that contagious Bo, it's probably hitting her harder since she's been ignoring her body's signals." Uncle Jesse says. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
The next morning Cooter dropped by and found Lizzy to be a little sicker than she had been. "Morning Uncle Jesse sir," he said. "Morning Cooter." Jesse answered. "I'm worried about Lizzy." Cooter replied. "What's wrong?" "She seems a little worse than she was yesterday." "We'll call the doctor when she wakes up." Jesse says. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
- Jump In My Car
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"Mmm," Lizzy sighs sinking into the couch finally letting her tired body get the rest it needed. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"Ok sounds like a deal to me." Lizzy mutters getting sleepy. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"Yeah, along with any of your old clothes then." Lizzy laughs. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"Wasn't that in the movie enchanted and like several TV shows? I think it's a measure of how talented a woman is if she can make a dress out of anything lying around. Me on the other hand, I can cook, clean, drink, and fight with the best of them but you get me anywhere near a sewing machine and...well we'll not go there." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"Cute, great that's what I wanted. A really handsome guy to think I'm cute." Lizzy says sarcastically. "Cute is term for puppies and babies. Not for girls." Daisy says. Lizzy clears her throat. "Woman sorry." Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"You sayin' I'm not cute? Them's fightin' words Duke." Lizzy warns. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
Lizzy chokes on air but then thinks about it. "I don't Bo...you think you really could handle a kid in all those big dreams of yours?" Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
While Uncle Jesse was checking on Jamie and James Bo looked down at Lizzy and smiled running his hand through her slightly tangled hair. "What are you thinking?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car