Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. Assuming he knew what it was about he'd try to turn his tow truck into a space ship and fly to mars to get more candy bars. If you gave Rosco a cat.......
  2. Bo finished breakfast and put his plate in the sink before going to Lizzy and sitting cross legged on the floor in front of the couch. For the longest time he just sat staring at her as Uncle Jesse watched him. "He has it bad doesn't he?" Luke asks. "Yeah definitely. I think they both do." Jesse replied. Cue anyone.
  3. I'd love some chocolate and vanilla mixed cause I can't have any of the delicious cheese cake that's be passed around.
  4. "If James is this Xavier guy and Jimmy from summer camp then I don't think anything bad will happen to Lizzy. From the way she talked about him I think he loved her even if she wasn't in love with him." Luke says. Cue anyone.
  5. It may be because you start out good but then people start to not like the things you say so your rep goes down.
  6. "You mean that Jimmy kid Lizzy couldn't stop talking about? I thought he was like Lizzy's age. You don't think that this James guy could be Xavier do you?" Luke asks. Cue anyone.
  7. "Don't screw this up for me Bri, I'll make sure you're hurting afterwards." Lizzy says repeating the number for him. Cue anyone.
  8. Lizzy continued to sleep not noticing the fighting or dangerous situation that could arise around her. Cue anyone.
  9. "Hey Bri, you're my bestest little brother ever, can you do me a favor and go call the DCS in Atlanta and tell them I can't make the meeting at my apartment but I'd be more than glad to meet them here." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  10. "Hey Bo did you ever read the end of Gone with the Wind? If you did you know that about halfway through Scarlett and Rhett's marriage goes south and they end up separating. She finally decides that she does love him but then he doesn't love her and the book ends kinda sad." Daisy says. "What are we talking about?" Luke asks. "Bo and Lizzy." Daisy replies. "And how they're like the main characters in Gone With the Wind." "Gone with the Wind? More like Beauty and the Beast or Pride and Prejudice." Luke says. Cue anyone.
  11. ....he'd buy and ostrich egg. IF you give Daisy a pair of shoes............
  12. "There is a very thin line in the sand and you're pushing that line Julie Ann." Jesse says. Cue anyone.
  13. "Hey Brian!!!!" Lizzy yells waiting to see if he would enter the room or not. Cue anyone.
  14. "Do not make me restrict you to your room little girl. You won't like it very much." Uncle Jesse warns. "I have to head in but give me a call if anything changes with Lizzy." Cooter asks. Jesse nods and Cooter heads out. Cue anyone.
  15. "You think Brian would come if I yelled for him?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
  16. "Leave me alone. You were like this two days ago." Bo says. "Knock it off both of you." Jesse warns. Cue anyone.
  17. "Yeah like I can go anywhere." Lizzy says sarcastically. Cue anyone.
  18. "Couple days two weeks at the most. Now come eat something." Jesse replies. Cue anyone.
  19. "Crap they were supposed to stop by again. Dagnabit. I'm never gonna win if I can't stay out of trouble long enough to meet with the stupid reps." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  20. "Just give her time." Uncle Jesse says. "We'll call him in an hour if she doesn't look any better. Sometimes it's better just to let the body run its course than to try to force anything on it." Cue anyone.
  21. "Do you think I'll get custody of Molly?" Lizzy asks fearfully. Cue anyone.
  22. Cooter shrugs at Bo and then looks back at Lizzy who is still sleeping on the couch. "Are you sure we should wait to call the doctor?" He asks. Cue anyone.
  23. you know it seems that we can never generate enough interest to make this idea into an actual role play it may work better to just have it as a round robin, that way anyone can use the characters from the dukes.
  24. "Yeah he's sick, should have gotten his flu shot when he was told. Did James get his shot as well? I don't think it'd be good for him to be sick." Cooter says. Cue anyone.
  25. "Great four sick kids. This isn't going to be good." Cooter mutters. Cue anyone.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.