Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "I just need to run a few uncomfortable tests." The doctor says. Cue anyone.
  2. "It's nothing." The doctor says. Cue anyone.
  3. Lizzy put on her puppy dog pout and made it very hard for Cooter not to tell her. Lizzy pouted hoping she wouldn't have to fake tears to get Bo to tell her. Cue anyone.
  4. The doctor walks in and looks over Angel. "How are feeling darlin'?" He asks. Cue anyone.
  5. "Uh uh. Come on Bo please tell me. You know you want to." Lizzy says flirtatiously. Cue anyone.
  6. Luke looks at the door wondering what he should say to her. "Luke?" Lizzy asks timidly. "Don't be afraid of me." Luke says. "I just didn't want to interrupt your thoughts." Lizzy says. "Oh, it's alright. Just thinking about what to talk about." Luke replies. Cue anyone.
  7. "Too late for that." Daisy says. "Too late for what?" Lizzy asks sleepily. "Nothing don't worry about it." Daisy says frantically. "Worry about what?" Lizzy asks stubbornly. "It's nothing Lizzy, go back to sleep." Cooter says. "Bo, what are they talking about?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
  8. "You sure?" Lizzy asks. Luke nods. "Where'd Tom go?" "Said he had to go check on a few things. He'll be back though." Luke responds. "He's like a big brother to me Luke, don't confuse that with how you feel about me. I know they're different feelings entirely." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  9. "She's gonna kill you if she finds out you told him. You told her you wouldn't." Daisy says. Cue anyone.
  10. "Ok. What should we do about Lizzy?" Bo asks. Cue anyone.
  11. Daisy holds back a giggle and looks at Julie. Cue anyone.
  12. It was almost an hour later before Lizzy woke up again. "Luke please tell me I'm not dreaming again. You should hate me..." Luke pressed his finger to Lizzy's lips silencing her. "Julie's asleep don't wake her. Lizzy, I don't know why you keep pushing me away. I really care for you and I could never blame you for what happened when you were that upset. You're beautiful even if your a little...distant sometimes. I still can't blame you. At first I tried so hard to blame you, I tried and tried but I couldn't. I realized that it was the wrong timing and we really don't know where everything is going between us." "But...Tom said you don't hate me and I don't understand why." "Could you ever hate Bo if he did something awful?" "No but what's that got to do with anything." "What about me? If our positions were reversed and I did something that everyone could blame me for could you hate me?" "No. I..." "You what?" "I care too much." "See. It's all the same. I care about you too much too. I can't blame you and I most certainly can't hate you." Luke said pressing a kiss to Lizzy forehead. Cue anyone.
  13. "Thanks that's good to know. Bo take care of my little sister. Julie get better soon. Thanks for everything Mr. Duke, Cooter we'll talk later." With that Tom walked out the front door. Cue anyone.
  14. Luke watched silently as Lizzy slept on.
  15. "Ex-cuse me?" Tom says offended by Julie's statement. Cue anyone.
  16. "Ok." Tom says kinda weirded out. Cue anyone.
  17. Luke swallowed hard and took over Tom's place at Lizzy's bedside taking her hand. "Don't wake her." Tom whispers. "I have to check on a few things but I'll be back." Cue anyone.
  18. "Depends on the age difference between you and Lizzy. I'm 2 years and 9 days older than Lizzy if that helps." Tom answers standing. Cue anyone.
  19. "It still looks like he loves her." Luke sulked. "I do love her Luke." Tom says softly having successfully gotten Lizzy to fall asleep again. "But I'm not in love with her. Not you are. She's my little sister. I don't like seeing her hurt so convince her you don't hate her. Convince her you love her and that you want her to stay safe and get better." Cue anyone.
  20. "I have to get back to Capital City soon I've got my own farm to run." Tom answers. Cue anyone.
  21. "You're telling me that he doesn't love her?" Luke asked softly. Cue anyone.
  22. Tom snorted but hid his smirk. "You really think you can handle Lizzy sick you got another thing coming." Tom says. "You've seen Lizzy sick before?" Daisy asks. "Yup before she met her dad she had pneumonia. The absolute worst three weeks of my life. I prayed for the hours she spent sleeping because she was either getting sick or being a demanding little swat." Tom says. Cue anyone.
  23. A pain of jealousy flashes through Luke as he looks over Tom and Lizzy. Cue anyone.
  24. Luke rolled his eyes and walked away. "So Bo what did you have planned for tonight?" Daisy asks. Cue anyone.
  25. "Lizzy you got to calm down." Tom says taking her hand and kneeling to look at her. Cue anyone.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.