Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. Lizzy huffed trying to get Bo to apologize for being so mean. "Maybe not. I don't think Dad would like that to much." Lizzy glares. Cue anyone.
  2. "If he gets sick he'll know better for next time." Luke says. "You feeling alright Lizzy?" "Yeah, a little tired and hungry but I'm alright." Lizzy replies. "Here." Uncle Jesse says. "What's this?" Lizzy asks taking the bowl. "Tomato soup. I know you don't like chicken noodle." Uncle Jesse replies. "Thank you." Lizzy says passing the baby to Bo and starting to eat the soup. Cue anyone.
  3. "It's their job. She just wants to find out the truth so they try to take your words and twist them." Luke sighs. Cue anyone.
  4. "I thought Luke had his flu shots." Lizzy says. "I did and I'm healthy. Maybe James is getting sick but I know I'm not." Luke replies. Cue anyone.
  5. "I guess not." Lizzy says following Bo outside. "Maybe I should just go home. I'm not sure I'm up for anything today." Cue anyone.
  6. "I am not saying that at all Ms. Thomas. What I am saying is that trouble is attracted to Lizzy like flies are to food. Some times things get out of control and she needs a little help. Wouldn't you like to be in a place where you have family to help you out if you need it?" Luke asks. "Do you love her?" Bethany asks straight out. Luke looks at her in awe. "What makes you think that?" "The way you protect her. I know Lizzy's reputation and rap sheet as well as the Atlanta cops, you're protecting her. You must love her." "I do love her. Several people here do." Luke replies. "Yes I can see that. Please do inform Lizzy I will be back tomorrow and she needs to let me know whether that will be here or in Atlanta." Bethany says. Cue anyone.
  7. Lizzy pouted and looked at the floor handing over Bo's keys. "You don't have to be so mean about it." Lizzy mutters. Cue anyone.
  8. "I don't know maybe." Lizzy replies. Cue anyone.
  9. "If she got custody of the child what would she do?" Bethany asks trying so see how much she could rile up the man. "First of the child has a name which is Molly and second Lizzy would raise it like her own." Luke replies. "Is it true that Lizzy doesn't live in Hazzard any more?" "Correct but we're trying to get her to move back here. That way we can keep a better eye on her." Luke replies. "Are you saying that Lizzy is incapable of looking after herself?" Bethany asks. Cue anyone.
  10. "I thought it was." Lizzy pouted. Cue anyone.
  11. "The one that just headed for the bathroom, I can't tell the brothers apart." The doctor says. "I'm perfectly fine." Luke tells his uncle. "You mean Bo. Yeah he hangs around me to much. You're not gonna tell my dad how sick I am are you?" Lizzy asks. "No, just take care of yourself and eat something." The doctor replies. Cue anyone.
  12. "You mean these?" Lizzy asks holding up a set of keys. Cue anyone.
  13. "You're Luke I take it?" Bethany asks turning to Tom. "Nope, I'm Tom, I've known Lizzy for a while she's an amazing girl and she can raise Molly like her own and will do it if she was given the chance." Tom replies. "He's Luke." Tom says pointing to Luke who stood behind Bethany. "Ah..." She says turning around and gazing up at Luke. "Luke Duke. I used to have a crush on you when you raced NASCAR." Bethany says. "Well thank ya kindly ma'am. Lizzy is a stunning young woman and deserves to have this chance." Luke replies. "How well do you know Lizzy?" Bethany asks in awe. "Pretty well. We've been friends for quite some time." Luke says. Cue anyone.
  14. The doctor comes back out and takes Lizzy's temperature followed by Jamie's. "Jamie seems to be fine, Julie's temperature is still a little high so work on getting that one down, and in the 24 hours it's been since I've been here Lizzy's temperature has spiked. She's the one I'm most worried about." The doctor says. "Have you been through anything lately that would decrease your vulnerability to the flu?" "I was out running around yesterday." Lizzy replies. "Ms. Davenport I must insist you stay here for the next couple of days and rest. You need it to get better." The doctor says sternly. "Yes sir." Lizzy replies. "Also keep an eye on that nephew of yours. He may be coming down with it as well. I checked on Daisy and she seems to be recovering as well so don't worry too much about her." Cue anyone.
  15. "Alright. I'll see you later Daisy. You want to go now Bo?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
  16. "Mr. Duke, do you know Lizzy?" Bethany asks again. Cue anyone.
  17. "I'll try not to be jealous." Lizzy calls. Cue anyone.
  18. "So she's probably out for a drive. Why'd you want to know if I was doing anything Bo?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
  19. "Where ya going?" Lizzy asks sweetly. Cue anyone.
  20. "Ok." Bethany says. "I take it you know Lizzy then?" "Nice save there Bo I thought you were going to blow it." Luke mutters. Cue anyone.
  21. "Eww even though that sounds disgusting, you just made me hungry." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  22. "How is your sister related to this case and Ms. Davenport?" Bethany asks. Cue anyone.
  23. "I don't feel up to going anywhere anyway." Lizzy says as the doctor checks on Julie down the hall. Cue anyone.
  24. "Thank you now what were you saying about your sister Mr...?" Bethany asks turning to Bo. Cue anyone.
  25. "I'll go check on her and then be back out to check on the pair of you don't go anywhere." The Doctor says. Cue anyone.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.