Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "Yeah." Luke says. Cue anyone.
  2. "Didn't they remove the bridge across dry creek?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
  3. "Ain't she though." Luke replies glancing at Julie before looking at Lizzy again. Cue anyone.
  4. "Alright." Lizzy says as Bo climbs in and takes off. Cue anyone.
  5. The fan was brought out and set by the couch and had an effect cooling off Lizzy enough to get her back to sleep. Cue anyone.
  6. Bo and Luke walked down to Julie and Lizzy's room and found Tom speaking softly to Lizzy. Cue anyone.
  7. "Maybe it'd make me more comfortable." Lizzy suggests. Cue anyone.
  8. "Deal," Bo says. "I'm gonna go check on Lizzy and Julie, any of you want to come?" Luke says. Cue anyone.
  9. "Yeah I trust you." Lizzy replies. Cue anyone.
  10. "I know." Bo answers. "So what are we gonna do now?" Cue anyone.
  11. "Seeing as I have no idea where you want to take me." Lizzy says sliding in the passenger window. Cue anyone.
  12. "That's a good thing." Jesse says as Bo and Lizzy return to their previous positions laying on the couch. "Are you hot Lizzy?" "Very," Bo says. "Funny," Lizzy replies. "Not what I meant." Uncle Jesse replies. "A little you still have that fan?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
  13. "She was a sweet woman and a shame to lose." Cooter says. Cue anyone.
  14. Lizzy rolls her eyes and looks at the General. "Are we taking your car then?" She asks in a huff. Cue anyone.
  15. "Luke you remember how you helped me take care of Julie about six years ago when she got sick?" Uncle Jesse asks. "Yes sir." "That's exactly what I need you to do now as I worry about these two." Jesse says. Luke nods and heads back to take care of Julie as Uncle Jesse takes care of Lizzy and Bo handing Jamie to Daisy. Cue anyone.
  16. "Yeah, but sometimes they don't step in when they should." Luke replies. Cue anyone.
  17. Lizzy takes a deep breath and releases it sighing. "Alright I guess, you said you wanted to show me something I haven't seen in Hazzard." She knew that Bo was only apologizing because Lizzy requested it and not because he thought it was the right thing to do but at the moment she didn't care. Cue anyone.
  18. "I'm glad I listened," Luke says. "I should have too." Daisy replies. "I think Julie's wishing she did as well." Cue anyone.
  19. "Nope, as far as I know I've only got one little girl. I thought maybe his mom had another but I'm not sure." With Tom.... "How ya feeling Lizzy?" Tom asks. "I'm ok." Lizzy replies. "You sure?" "Yeah even after what Bethany and I talked about." "She drilled Luke pretty hard. And she can see it just like everyone else can he loves you." "Tom I've told you several times not to press that issue." Lizzy reminds him. "I'm sorry." Tom answers. Cue anyone.
  20. "Today? You never know what you did when you piss me off do you? No, but I'd still accept an apology because at least then I'd know you can read me as well as you should be able to." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  21. "That is true." Lizzy says. "Now though I'm thinking I should have listened." Cue anyone.
  22. "I could have sworn you had another one. Anyway I'm going to go check on Lizzy so I'll see you around." Tom says. Cue anyone.
  23. "I don't care Bo, I'm going home ALONE and you're going somewhere else. Maybe last night was a bad idea. We're obviously too different." Lizzy says marching to her car. Cue anyone.
  24. Luke takes the kid a little uncertainly and then passes her to Uncle Jesse. Cue anyone.
  25. "Who knows." Tom says. "It all depends on how much raising Cooter could have actually done. Don't you have another sister besides Lizzy Brian?" Cue anyone.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.