Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "I'll go find out." Luke says walking down the hall. Cue anyone.
  2. "Hey Rosco can you go get Luke. If Lizzy's not careful she'll start hyperventilating." Tom says strictly. Cue anyone.
  3. "I don't know why don't you go check on him." Bo answers. Cue anyone.
  4. "If they do come after you two they'd have to get through us first." Bo says as Tom caresses Lizzy's cheek causing her to fall asleep. Cue anyone.
  5. Lizzy rolled her eyes and laid back into the couch. "Don't make me think. It makes me dizzy. Call the FBI tell them what happened. As much as I don't like Hughie I would rather have a known enemy than an unknown one. I'm sure they'll come out when they hear who it is that we've got. Tom knows where they're hiding." Lizzy sighed. Cue anyone.
  6. "You just don't get it do you?" Lizzy growled staring at Julie. She scrubbed her face letting out a huge sigh. "It's my fault. Everything that's gone wrong in the past ten months is all my fault. Cindy getting hurt my fault, you getting hurt my fault, this baby my fault, I never should have let you come. I never should have asked her to meet me there. I should have taken better care of myself maybe then..." Lizzy mutters. "Then I'd still be pregnant and Luke wouldn't hate me." "He doesn't hate you baby, he never could, he'll never be able to." Tom whispers. "Nothing good has come out of anything that's happened to me lately." Lizzy answers. Cue anyone.
  7. well it may be a family site and that means we should act like family and sometimes families fight so you two go ahead and fight and leave me out of it.
  8. "The bathroom's just down the hall; on the left." Luke answers Tom. Tom leads Lizzy down the hall and into the bathroom where after getting sick for a little longer he helps her get cleaned up and then takes her back to the living room and lays her down on the couch. Cue anyone.
  9. "So maybe I glossed over some things but it's the first time in a long time that a man has overtaken and outsmarted me. I regret that and resent it so sorry I don't want to remember why I'm here. As for me and Luke...well, Cooter's the only true flesh and blood parent I have left. I know David loves me as much as any step-father could it's just not the same as Cooter. It was my fault my mama left me and I don't want to cause Cooter to do the same. I love Luke but...Cooter is my dad. I don't think I could survive if I lost him or caused him to hate me. I'm just so scared that he's gonna leave if he finds out how I truly feel." Lizzy says. "Cooter is a great man Lizzy he'd never leave you, you know that. Your mom was odd and it wasn't your fault." Tom assures her. "But...I don't know I guess I'm afraid. I love Luke and I know he knows about the miscarriage and he doesn't blame me but...I can't help but feel that he does." Lizzy admits. "And thanks for donating Sheriff." Cue anyone.
  10. Hey something just popped into my head. It's kinda off of what's been said here but I'd really like to see more episodes from the dukes online. I haven't been able to find them anywhere and I've looked. I don't know if it's got something to do with copyright laws or something but I've noticed you do have a few and I'd like to see more if it's possible.
  11. "Yeah," Tom admits. "I still don't want to talk about it." Lizzy mutters. "I just need to know how you two got taken hostage." Rosco says. "I used a pit maneuver Enos taught me to spin his truck and he crawled out. We saw him lying on the side of the road and went to investigate. Stupid move I know but we thought two against one so...anyway he jumps up and grabs Julie's gun and overtakes me handcuffing us both before shoving us inside the RV and taking us to the Mill where we eventually got free and then came here." Lizzy explains not looking at Rosco. "That's it?" The sheriff asks. Cue anyone.
  12. "I never said that. I was half asleep on the car ride home." Lizzy answers watching the Dukes reunite. "Right though I think I'm going to go home and take a long, hot shower and then climb into bed and sleep for a week." Lizzy says putting a hand to her head. "I just...how'd you get 10 grand so fast?" Bo asks. "That's where the joke's on them. It's not real. They got more than they asked for though. They asked for 10,000 dollars but they got...45,420 dollars. In Monopoly money." Lizzy grins leaning against Tom as the world starts to spin. She closes her eyes and feels an arm slip around her waist to steady her. "How'd you get that much?" Luke asks. "Each game comes with 15,140 dollars." Lizzy replies softly. "I had to by her two more Monopoly games after Buster the original chewed through the first one and then the other two. He'd chew through the game board, the pieces, the cards, and even the instructions and the boxes but not once would he touch the money. Finally she just gave up." Cooter explains. "I don't..." Lizzy started before vomiting all over the floor. "I'm sorry." Lizzy mutters opening her eyes. "Come on sweetie let's get you cleaned up." Tom says softly. "The bathroom?" He asks. Cue anyone.
  13. (As it seems James isn't going to answer on this one and we've given him plenty of time a couple days, we'll go ahead and continue this one) With the help of the boys Lizzy managed to outsmart and beat Frank, James, and their henchmen. She made it back to her car where she felt a bit faint and then tossed her keys to Tom. "You drive I don't feel good." She said reclining in the passenger seat. Tom nodded and drove back to the Dukes' farm with the General hot on his heels. Once at the farm everyone climbed out and headed inside to be greeted by Julie, Daisy, Cooter, Uncle Jesse, and Jamie. Cue anyone.
  14. "I don't want to talk about it." Lizzy mutters turning back to face Tom. "And humble and little don't mean the same thing." Cue anyone.
  15. "Hiya Sheriff what brings you to our humble little room?" Lizzy asks. "Different word same meaning." Tom says shifting his eyes to the door and windows. Lizzy grinned knowing he was very nervous around cops. Cue anyone.
  16. "I don't know but I think you're right I don't want to know the story behind that." Lizzy says as Rosco enters the room. Cue anyone.
  17. "Who was the father?" Lizzy asks sniffling glancing back over her shoulder. Cue anyone.
  18. "I had the chance at something I've wanted since I was 20 years old and then because I was..." Lizzy starts. "You were not stupid, foolish, or inconsiderate. It happened because your subconscious knew you weren't ready. I'm not saying it'll never happen because maybe one day it will but for now you weren't ready for what it brought." Tom says. "You really think so?" Lizzy asks. "Better than that I know so. You'll be ok Little Red I promise." Tom says wiping away Lizzy's tears. Cue anyone.
  19. "I was pregnant Tom." Lizzy says softly not looking at him. "Was...? Awww, baby. I know it hurts but you can't let it rule your life." Tom says. Cue anyone.
  20. "What's that got to do with Lizzy?" Tom asks. Cue anyone.
  21. "He got the best of you, is that the only thing that's got my usually bright and bubbly bestest friend down in the dumps?" Tom asked. Cue anyone.
  22. "I knew you were lyin'. Look Lizzy, you're strong and capable to move past this. You're my best friend who's always been there for me. I guess the tables have turned now haven't they?" He asks, but even that can't draw a smile to Lizzy's face. Cue anyone.
  23. "You told me you weren't pregnant. You told me that there was no chance that you could have been. Why would you..." Cooter started. "She did tell you or anyone except for Daisy and Julie because she knew you wouldn't like the fact that I was the father." Luke said harshly. Cooter looked at Luke then glared at Lizzy. "You said..." Cooter started. "I know what I said but I lied, you're my father it's bound to happen that I lied to you. Get over it." Lizzy said with tears in both her eyes and voice. "Elizabeth..." Cooter was cut off by Uncle Jesse though. "I think that's enough for today. We should move out to the waiting room, yes even you Luke, until we calm down." Uncle Jesse said. The group looked at the patriarch and then followed his directions. All except Tom. "Lizzy are you alright?" Tom asked. "I'm ok." Lizzy lied. Cue anyone.
  24. Lizzy shifts uncomfortably as a tear slides out of her eye. "Alright which one of you idiots told her she miscarried?" Cooter demands. "I did. I didn't want to tell her but she still thought she was pregnant." Daisy replies. Cue anyone.
  25. "Hmmm, real possibility there." Lizzy replies. Cue anyone.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.