Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport
-
Sweating For The County
"Bye Daddy." "I'll drop by in the morning to check on you. Behave yourself and don't give Uncle Jesse no trouble you hear?" "Yes sir." Lizzy replies trying not to roll her eyes. Cooter smirks and leaves. "Now that he's gone I can do this." Lizzy said sitting up slowly and laying back down in Bo's lap. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"I guess." Lizzy says moving her feet to let Bo sit down. "I've got to be going sweetie but you take care." Cooter says kissing her forehead. "Take care of yourself and get some sleep." Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"Oh." Lizzy says a little upset that she wasn't his only reason for staying but understanding he cared about his family. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
Lizzy flushed at Bo's charming smile and cupped his cheek. "Thanks for being so nice about it. If you still want to go out tonight I won't stop you." Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
Lizzy gets the urge to be sick again but forces it back. "Didn't need that image." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"Dancing? Awww man. I'm sorry." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
Lizzy laughs and then groans. "Don't do that. I don't feel good. I'm sorry if I messed something up tonight." Lizzy whispers. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"Well at least I wasn't that violent to you." Lizzy said. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"You saying I don't know how good I've got it?" Lizzy asks angry. That was another symptom of her sickness, random mood swings. Cue anyone.
-
Jump In My Car
"I really wish she'd stop snoring." Cooter complains. "She's done it almost as long as I've known her. Now stop changing the subject. If you don't like the fact that I'm seven years younger than him then maybe you should just stay out of my relationships." Lizzy snaps. The room sat in silence as Cooter pondered her words. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
Lizzy flushed looking away from Bo. "I didn't know you liked to read." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
-
Jump In My Car
"Start what? Every time I'm almost alone with Luke and think I could tell him how I feel you come in and say something that drives him away. I hate it Cooter. You're overstepping your boundaries again." "Don't get yourself worked up Lizzy." "I'm not getting myself worked up. You are. You don't want me with Luke because he's seven years older than me. Not because he's a bad guy, or because he's got a crap personality, but because of the age difference. It's not fair." Lizzy snaps. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"I don't know I guess you could be mad 'cause I'm nothing like the rest of those girls." Lizzy sighs. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"Yeah I know. I think my friend has a hard time keeping secrets. You're not mad are you?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"Tom doesn't like her." Lizzy said dismissively. Then she drew deep on her acting skills. "If you don't tell me what they were talking about I'll be very sad and I might develop a s-st-stutter. You wo-wouldn't want wanna do that to m-me would you?" Lizzy asked drawing up the courage to start crying. Cooter squirmed nervously watching Lizzy. "Just tell her already." Cooter almost snapped. Cue anyone.