Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "Who was good looking?" Cooter asks coming out into the waiting room. Cue anyone.
  2. "I'm sure she is now get in that kitchen and get me a bottle. There should be one on the counter." Lizzy says. Bo rolls his eyes and grabs the bottle before sitting next to Lizzy and wrapping an arm around her. Down the road. Luke looks into Julie's window and smiles. "Can you tell me why you can't stay put?" Luke says. Cue anyone.
  3. "You may just make it worse for her." Luke says. Cue anyone.
  4. "What's wrong little one? Are you hungry?" Lizzy asks rocking the baby. Cue anyone.
  5. "I think she's just a social worker looking into it not that she has any real say when it comes to what the judge will determine." Luke replies. Cue anyone.
  6. "You're not as sick as I am Bo I volunteer you. At least just go get her and bring her here." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  7. "Don't you have a girlfriend Brian?" Luke asks. Down the hall. "She's in here. She was in a bit of a scuffle earlier and she's recuperating." Cooter says pushing the door open. When he does he sees Lizzy staring out the window and Julie asleep. "Lizzy, darlin' you have a visitor." "Oh, hi Bethany. This is my father Cooter Davenport. Dad this is Bethany Thomas she's the one that's going to be checking into my side of Molly's case." Lizzy says. "Lizzy are you alright?" "Yeah I'm fine, just need to learn to stay out of trouble I guess." "I've got a few questions for you if your father wouldn't mind leaving." Bethany says. "I'm going." Cooter says walking out the door. Cue anyone.
  8. "Bo just sit down. The only way you're going to go find her is if you take my car and let's not go into the last time you borrowed my car. Just sit back down until we feel better and we hear from everyone. I'm sure they're out there looking for her anyway." Lizzy says sitting up slowly. Cue anyone.
  9. It was a while later before Bo or Lizzy woke up and noticed that the house was still and empty. "Wonder where they went." Bo says. "Who knows." Lizzy replies. Cue anyone.
  10. "She's currently asleep or so I believe but I'll take you down there." Cooter says escorting the lady down the hall. Cue anyone.
  11. "I resent that." Cooter says. "Um...hello I'm looking for Elizabeth Jackson-Davenport. Could one of you tell me where I could find her?" The lady asks. Cue anyone.
  12. "Maybe." Luke ponders the thought as a woman walks in through the entrance. Cue anyone.
  13. "Don't go there Bo." Luke replies. Cue anyone.
  14. "Actually that's not how I remember Jimmy. He was a cool kid. Lizzy really liked him. He wasn't a trouble maker. If anything I would say he was a lot like you Luke except he was blond." Tom says. Cue anyone.
  15. "Oh...Dasani...Think Tom..." Tom mutters. Tom's face lights up as he recognizes the name. "Jimmy." Cue anyone.
  16. Bo presses a soft kiss to the top of Lizzy's head and follows the girl of his dreams and his sister into sleep. Uncle Jesse stands and looks a Luke. "Go wake Emy up as I go check on Daisy." He says. Cue anyone.
  17. "Who's this James Dasani kid? I feel like I know him but I can't remember how." Tom says. "And what is she coming here for if it's not about Julie and Angel. Cue anyone.
  18. "Me too." Tom says as Brian comes back. "What's up Brian?" Cue anyone.
  19. "I don't think so I just can't remember where I've heard that name before." Tom says. Cue anyone.
  20. Lizzy smirks and tucks her head under Bo's chin on his chest and gets comfortable enough to go back to sleep as Bo wraps his arm around her waist. Cue anyone.
  21. "That name sounds familiar." Tom says. "But I can't remember where I've heard it." Cue anyone.
  22. "Luke go shut that door." Lizzy says. Then she reaches back and shuts the baby monitor off. Cue anyone.
  23. "Bo leave her alone." Lizzy says. "Fine, move over." Bo says. "Very tiny couch here." Lizzy replies. Bo rolls his eyes and rolls Lizzy onto her side before climbing onto the couch behind her. "That works I guess." Lizzy says flipping over and draping part of her body over his. Cue anyone.
  24. Lizzy rolls her eyes and looks at Bo who looks like he wants to say something. Cue anyone.
  25. "I think you're the one spying on me." Lizzy says. "I just wanted to know if he felt as sick as I did." Cue anyone.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.