Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "They're watching over you." Uncle Jesse says. Cue anyone.
  2. "Are you sure there's nothing else bothering you sweetie?" Uncle Jesse asks. Cue anyone.
  3. "Charger is mad by Dodge." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  4. "I know." Uncle Jesse replies kissing Bo's forehead and ruffling his hair a bit. Cue anyone.
  5. "I just want to see how you're doing it won't take long." The doctor said. Cue anyone.
  6. "Sweet car. It's powerful too. I love my '69 Charger though. I can't blame you for wanting to get it back." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  7. "They'd be awfully proud of you all." Jesse whispers pulling the blanket up farther over Luke as he too drifts off. Cue anyone.
  8. "Weird." Lizzy mutters. "Hey Doctor can I go yet?" "Not yet." The doctor replies looking at Lizzy's chart then at her vital signs before moving to check Julie. Cue anyone.
  9. "What year?" Lizzy asks, her curiosity peaked. Cue anyone.
  10. Uncle Jesse stood and felt Luke's forehead as Luke rolled his eyes. "You do have a slight fever. Maybe you oughta take a small nap before you go out there today. And you too Bo, get some sleep." Uncle Jesse says. Cue anyone.
  11. "Eww peanut butter and pickles. That's gross." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  12. Lizzy rolls her eyes and looks back at Jason. "So what did your car look like?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
  13. "Liking a girl who's stubborn and gets into trouble faster than the blink of an eye." Uncle Jesse says. "He's hallucinating Uncle Jesse." Luke protests. Cue anyone.
  14. "I'm glad. You've got a sweet daughter." Lizzy replies. Cue anyone.
  15. "We'll do our best. I'm Lizzy by the way. Lizzy Davenport and this here is Bo Duke and his little sister Julie." Lizzy says. "Bo get on the CB and call to Dad and Luke and see if they can help us out." Cue anyone.
  16. "You do sometimes Julie, we both do. That's part of the reason I'm in here." Lizzy replies. Cue anyone.
  17. "Definitely. You seem to take after your father." Uncle Jesse mentions. Cue anyone.
  18. "Like your sister sometimes." Uncle Jesse says. Cue anyone.
  19. "Don't worry about that bud we'll help you find it." Bo replies. Cue anyone.
  20. "I've noticed that she doesn't eat when she's upset like someone else I know, now if you'll excuse me girls I've got to go check on her." Uncle Jesse says walking out of the room. Cue anyone.
  21. "Then I'll do to her what I did to you when you got in trouble and weren't allowed to drive any where." Uncle Jesse says. Cue anyone.
  22. "North Carolina? What brings you to Hazzard County?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
  23. "Maybe she's upset about something or maybe she just isn't hungry sometimes. Uncle Jesse what do you think?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
  24. "What's your name stranger?" Bo asks. Cue anyone.
  25. "I don't have them any more..." Luke starts. "I do and she'll get them back when I think she's ready. As for you question about Lizzy she'll be fine as long as she continues to sleep." Uncle Jesse says. Cue anyone.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.